Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderseaLcpl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon

*He walks out of the pub and heads across to the mess hall where Letum is being treated.*

"Herr Oberfeldwebel! How is Herr Letum?"
<To Oberon>

To be honest, Gefreiter, I'm not quite sure. Minor abrasions to the facial area, severe laceration of the ribcage and gut, and he's lost a lot of blood. Ask around and see if you can find any willing donors with type A-, if you please.
Still, his vitals are fairly strong. It's almost a good thing he had that concussion or he'd be in a lot of pain right now.

Still, do you see these gouges? Notice anything unusual about them? The same parallel lacerations found on the constable. Like he was clawed....

<whispers> to be honest, Gefreiter, I'm beginning to think a little more of those ridiculous local legends.
"I believe I am Type A, please, take as you need Herr Oberfeldwebel."

*Oberon studies Letum and shakes his head*

"There were similar marks in the tower. Perhaps a fishermans knife produced these wounds, the marks in the tower? Perhaps they were missed strikes...but even so, two armed men in the tower, they should have been able to get at least one shot off. A wolf would not have climbed the tower, so that rules out a wild animal attack."

*He looks at UnderseaLcpl and bites on his bottom lip.*

"I don't like it, but I suppose we must entertain these ridiculous notions of men-wolves if we are to keep an open mind. I do believe that Ziel was somewhat anxious that Letum be guarded, something to do with the injuries he has sustained."

*Hitman arrives to study Letum and inform Oberon of his guard duty.*

"Guard duty? Schiesse. Ah, so it is."