View Single Post
Old 02-09-09, 02:46 PM   #118
Chad
ACE

Downloads: 60
Uploads: 0

<*Walks in and sees Letum, walks over next to him*>

Verdammnt! Who did this to you private? And what were you doing with Raptor? UnderseaLcpl, get this man awake and get me my answers. They attacked one of us, it's getting a bit too close for comfort now.

<*Looking around the room*>
Where is Captain Hitman? Ah there you are..

Hitman, I want to have a meeting with all personal, it seems someone didn't show up for their guard duty. I want to know who, why, and where they were. I fell asleep last night at my desk, and A Very Super Market was still in the barracks at the time I got to my office. I want to see him personally.

<*A few minutes later, after meeting up with Kapitan Jimbuuna*>
Jimbuuna, I'm sorry for your loss with Raptor. But one of my men was also injured in the incident. We need to organize our crews, and set up 2 men watches at night. I'm having a meeting later today with my men and making damned sure that they understand the severity of protecting not only our supplies and equipment, but ourselves too!

If you can pull your men from the bar, they're more than welcome to join our meeting where i will discuss safety precautions for handling the situations with the saboteurs.