Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird
And JScones, you really must spend some time working on your sense of humour.
So I need to work on my sense of humour because I don't find your repetitive dribble amusing? Now that's funny. :rotfl:

See, I have no problems laughing at you.

Say, talking about your review, whatever happened to it? It kinda just sank without a trace, never to be seen again. Why isn't the final review on the tanksim.com webpage like you said it would be? :hmm:

Enjoy your forum.

Part of your comments are not acceptable, and if you want to fight with the moderator, you do it via PM and not in public. You have accepted that obligation the day you filed your forum membership and had to accept according conditions. Must they be quoted again specially for a VIP like you, or do you understand that all by yourself?

If you can't post without a clear display of personally hostile attitude towards somebody - me or anybody else - than do not post at all. This is not the GT forum, insulting stuff like happening there will not be tolerated here.

Concernign the review, you and some others have pissed me so much that I stopped caring for it and not being interested in it, so I even did not ask Neal about it. I'm done with it. Ask Neal, in case you did not wanted to provoke me, but honestly wanted to know - what I doubt.

Complaining about lacking thread diversity and lacking activity, and then derailing a thread like this - does not speak in favour of those who complain.