View Single Post
Old 01-21-09, 06:33 PM   #1365
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient46
It is October 1943 and I have received the Mission SpeOps_guerrilla_NegrosPI_2. I sailed to the map marker and at dawn on Oct 19 the launch boat window appears and a radio message comes at the same time. The message says to wait four hours before starting the mission which I looked at after launching the boat. Both objectives are reported as completed. After 4 hours another message came to proceed to Timor Island and pick up 10 people and a Lifeguard Map Marker appeared. I go there at proper fuel efficient speed and see nothing. I wait a week and no planes appear to rescue. I reload the mission from port with unlimited fuel, flank speed to the original mission, flank surface speed to Timor and still nothing. What am I not doing to complete the mission? I am running RFB1.52 with patch111608 and RSRDC_RFBv15_V396 and Foobor's Sub Skins.

I have the latest version but I assumed I could not install it until this career was over.
Found the bug. Will be fixed the next time I upload a new version. Thanks for find the problem

Last edited by lurker_hlb3; 01-23-09 at 11:37 PM.
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote