View Single Post
Old 01-11-09, 09:16 PM   #258
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer427
I usually Ctrl-F the word when i open up a document. done deal.
interesting research,btw
Thanks Sledgehammer.
When I said "but there are so many things like that" I meant everywhere, not just the menu file. But you are right Ctrl F is very handy indeed. But I have used it and found things pointing to files that don't exist. Probably some things left over from SH3 or things that didn't get finished in time.
That is why I have great respect for the modders, they spent a lot of time figuring this stuff out. SH4 is my first ever attempt at modding and it is rewarding sometimes but a pain in the butt other times.
And another reason I like the ideas and comments, sometimes I don't agree, sometimes I have no idea how to do it, but it keeps me thinking and occasionally leads to something unexpected. Maybe even totally different than what I was originally looking for.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote