View Single Post
Old 01-08-09, 06:00 PM   #1357
lurker_hlb3
Admiral

Downloads: 187
Uploads: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Kyster
Just a FYI as there may be a problem at Truk.

Approaching eastbound August 14, 1943 17:25. Radarcontact! Boat 70 km east of the island group. Detected ship some 30 km SW. Then CTD...

After reboot another try. No problem this time? (got her btw.). Laid a course around Truk Island 30 km off shore for a radar scan of what may be there... August 15, 1943 03:37, 7d45'N 151d55'E and tracking two pairs of destroyers. CTD again.

Didn't wanna challenge it further. Loadet a previous save and went S according to new orders. No problem since, so something could be happening at Truk?

Running RSRDC_v355_for_v15 and RSRDC_v355_Patch 8.

Had a very long patrol. From Midland to Marshall Islands, then Gilbert Islands and back to Marshalls. Very exiting! Went to the advanced base at Solomon Islands for fish and fuel. Ordered to Bismarck Sea and then to Truk, which we now are leaving as ordered to the Palau-Rabual shipping lanes... Excellent put together!

Other mods used:
My Fleet Sub - USS Silversides (all Gato settings and textures)
My Fleet Sub - Settings (menu, commands, gameplay etc.)
My Fleet Sub - Graphics (scene, clouds, shaders and textures)

None of these are campaign related and these CTD's are the first ever experienced. Normally things runs steady as a rock, hence this post.

And Thanks for the Mod!

Btw. we very, very rarely see an airplane? Did you tone them down? and do you have a suggestion if we would like to see more planes?
CTD's always concern me.

Were did you get this mod ?

Quote:
"My Fleet Sub"

Quote:
None of these are campaign related
Never assume anything
lurker_hlb3 is offline   Reply With Quote