View Single Post
Old 12-29-08, 08:54 AM   #218
asanovic7
Captain

Downloads: 70
Uploads: 0
Default I am not in the condition to..

download gwx 3.0 currently, darnit, so I really don't know whether this mod is compatible to gwx 3.0 anymore. But I saw most changes are of graphical nature specific to ships and campaigns. So, I think it is still.. I made this mod compatible to olce 2(some small changes in materials and particles) allready. But, if there are any new sounds or effects then there is a problem..

I would appreaciate members of gwx team would send out an signal is it compatible still or not..

Thanks in advance..

p.s. still enjoying gwx 2.1.. :rotfl: must enjoy.. :rotfl:

EDIT: I asked members of the gwx team, but I forgot to add "if they use or know what".. :rotfl:
I would like to know if they made crucial changes to materials.dat, particles.dat, particles.dsd.. If I remmeber names correctly.. Then..
I forgot about the funnels I added to the last version. It is from val files, which I think are changed in 3.0 for some if not all ships..
I will have to say until I download gwx 3.0 I don't know s..t... :rotfl: Then I could make a new version..
If anyone wants it and uses this mod, can someone check compatibility? And let me know..
And about little camera mod? Is cameras.dat the same in gwx 3.0?

So many questions, so few options to download gwx 3.0.. :rotfl:

Cheers and happy hollidays!

Last edited by asanovic7; 12-29-08 at 09:10 AM.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote