View Single Post
Old 12-29-08, 08:52 AM   #8
linerkiller
Captain

Downloads: 36
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonibamestre
I disagree. What kind of attractive do you see on WWI naval warfare?,is just primitive.
My personal opinnion is that if you have capability and good skill to model in 3D and creating new interfaces,starting at one point like now WW2,the modding needs to go forward,step by step of course.Think about all the possibilities on a near future,just behind these esplendit mods now in progress.Early Cold War,submarine and surface,adding mods covering a decade each one,new platforms,new systems,new weapons,new and refited ports and naval bases,and why not new global topo?
Maybe this cannot be totally achieved within SH4 I dont know,but perhaps it could by the next release,who knows what is going to bring us.
at least the first world war had been a REAL war...personally, i hope that if UBI will ever release a sh5, this one will cover 1914-1918!

"When we realized that our clubbing and kickings were being administered by the burned, mutilated survivors of our handiwork, we found we could take it with less prejudice." Captain Richard "Dick" O'Kane-USS Tang
http://www.youtube.com/user/willembrock
linerkiller is offline   Reply With Quote