View Single Post
Old 12-27-08, 04:52 PM   #946
cgjimeneza
Captain

Downloads: 145
Uploads: 0
Default an answer

Hi.
Lurker now usees the damage model for ships from Real Fleet Boat and the new crew berth distribution.

when you are undergoing a depth charge attack, leaving the TOPSIDE crew "outside" will result in their being killed.

you must move the crew to the empty slots in the sub, DONT recruit people for the deck gun and AA guns, they are considered TOPSIDE slots.

so you move them to the slots in the conning tower and the crew berthing.

this is fairly new.

If you want cargo missions or the like, you will have to use a US sub, Uboat missions are to patrol specific grids and engage any shipping encountered.

wait till you try to leave the french channel ports and the RAF coastal command comes after you (yes, I still have nightmares on that), they do seem lo like my Uboat for target practice, and forget about AA guns... the surest way to loose crew.

any questions feel free to ask, its the best mod for the atlantic and getting better with each release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets15
yep i did sorry for not being spesific
just when it turns grey i send my status they order me to go some other place and stay there (wery few ships pass my patroling area) and that repeats till i get back to base and then it continues
so i was just asking is there some different missions like transport some stuff or destroy a convoy?
and for what is the conning tower for nad the crew brethring?
One porblem more when i dive to periscope depht the periscome is sooo on ethe same level as the sea ant this happens when there arent big waves, i cant see nothing with my periscope!
Thanks!

"Left on their own, engineers can be dangerous"
cgjimeneza is offline   Reply With Quote