SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

palmic 01-12-20 01:40 PM

Thank you Peter :salute:

O.Kusch 01-12-20 03:11 PM

offset tool helper

Hello Peter,
please excuse my late respond, RL ocupaded me.
Thank you for your support. My Problem with the Map tool helper is, if i wanna use a tool (for example the ruler) the inicial Point is offset of the Center of the marker/ruler/kompass.
Unfortunaly i can not find the Folder "Maps" in the OFEV

Greetings

vdr1981 01-12-20 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Kusch (Post 2644369)
Hello Peter,
Thank you for your support. My Problem with the Map tool helper is, if i wanna use a tool (for example the ruler) the inicial Point is offset of the Center of the marker/ruler/kompass.

Greetings

It probably your modlist O.Kusch... Remove all non TWoS related mods and try again...:yep:

O.Kusch 01-13-20 02:15 PM

Hi Vecko,
thank you for your support. After removing all non TWoS related mods
the problem is continuing. But O.k. doesn't matter.
On this opportunity I would like to give you a big thank you for the great mod with which I can finally play SH5 in such a way that it is fun.
:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Greetings from Uli

palmic 01-13-20 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Kusch (Post 2644509)
Hi Vecko,
thank you for your support. After removing all non TWoS related mods
the problem is continuing. But O.k. doesn't matter.
On this opportunity I would like to give you a big thank you for the great mod with which I can finally play SH5 in such a way that it is fun.
:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up::Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Greetings from Uli

Did you followed installation informations carefully?

+ check resolution mods in JGSME (run TWoS_JSGME.exe in the game dir) and install proper resolution mod for you)

Torpedo 01-13-20 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Kusch (Post 2644369)
Hello Peter,

Greetings

Hi O.Kusch!
IMHO a file that manages the position of the tools in the Map has wrong offsets. The file is: Mouse.cfg but it is difficult to set it if you don't know how.
If you know how to use JSGME which is called TWoS_JSGME in TWoS, you could try the "EQuaTool 03" MOD which contains all the tools for the Map and the related Mouse.cfg file that works very well with the right offsets and that I am using with The Wolves of Steel v2.2.17 Update. The MOD is "EQuaTool 03" which you have to unpack in the "TWoS_Parts" folder and then activate with "TWoS_JSGME". If it doesn't solve the problem, you can always turn it off. You can activate the mod at any time.
This is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r1fd1p...ol_03.zip/file

When you activate the MOD with TWoS_JSGME, you must always give Yes because the MOD modifies the pre-existing files, but you do not lose them if you deactivate the MOD with TWoS_JSGME.

This is the ruler e.g. and the other tools also have the same graphics.

https://www.4shared.com/img/4zKo5zSv.../EQuaTool_03_3

Torpedo

THEBERBSTER 01-13-20 06:32 PM

Hi OK
Are you still having a paroblem with your map tools?
TWoS puts the OFEV as a shortcut on your desktop during installing.
What resoluttion is your monitor?
Opening the green compassshowing on the map and using the tools on the side should still give you accurate plotting.
Peter

O.Kusch 01-13-20 07:27 PM

Hello and good evening Peter, Palmic and Torpedo,
Good News, all work's fine now with the "EQuaTool 03" MOD, recommended by Torpedo and Tonci87.:yeah:
One more time Thank's a lot e Mille Grazie!
Greeting's e molti saluti from Uli

Torpedo 01-13-20 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Kusch (Post 2644553)
Hello and good evening Peter, Palmic and Torpedo,
Good News, all work's fine now with the "EQuaTool 03" MOD, recommended by Torpedo and Tonci87.:yeah:
One more time Thank's a lot e Mille Grazie!
Greeting's e molti saluti from Uli

I'm glad the problem is solved!!!

Torpedo :Kaleun_Cheers:

jvoulis7 01-15-20 05:16 PM

Hallo again! A little Question. Does the Mod for the german language from Han2007 work good with Wolves of steel or I d better leave it?

880-5 01-16-20 04:27 AM

Bei mir läuft es gut

O.Kusch 01-16-20 12:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Work's fine in my constellation. But observe : If you want to use it with the option to play it with the Real Navigation you must take out the English text-file in the Mod Folder Twos Real Navigation.
Don't forget to make a safe from the folder before you change anything! ( see below)

Greetings and a good start in the weekend from Uli

jvoulis7 01-17-20 03:51 AM

Danke! I was a little bit worried as in the upper left of the menu screen stands version 2.2.13 instead of 2.2.17. However the game seems to work properly.

880-5 01-17-20 05:33 AM

Das ist der letzte Stand der Aktualisierung vom DeutschMod.Grüße

GrenSo 01-17-20 12:07 PM

In my case it was not necessary to start a new campein with "Han2007 - Deutsch Fuer The Wolves Of Steel (GERMAN Mod)". I just done the modification O.Kusch told and it works fine for me and I can go forward with Mare Nostrum,

But I will change in this mod for the the entry "Windgeschwindigkeit xxx Meter pro Sekunden", because KN is for a submarine game like SH5 much better.