SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [WIP] Official GWX Knight's Cross Edition (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=252967)

Kpt. Lehmann 09-28-22 05:07 PM

There will be no release this coming Sunday. I don't think that anyone will be disappointed though. We do have some rather big news that we are ready to share with the community.
Just thought I'd put that out there. Until then, I hope everyone has a great week!
It will be ready when it is ready. :D

FUBAR295 09-28-22 07:10 PM

:oops: Went back and reread your post, nothing regarding a release. Sorry for jumping the gun. :oops:

Not disappointed, just embarassed. :yep: Can't wait to hear your big news. :salute:

Gilbou 09-30-22 07:02 PM

:arrgh!:

Nufsed 10-05-22 12:44 PM

Oh what a feeling..........

I had freshly installed SH3 GW and vividly remember somewhere around the tip of Shetland in thick fog passing a British destroyer going the other way! I have to be honest, I have never managed to repeat that feeling of awesomeness as I went to flank speed and lost him. Fantastic news guys.:Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Applaud:

BUKER 10-05-22 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann (Post 2829790)
It will be ready when it is ready. :D

Hello Kpt. Lehman,
Random saw the good news!:yeah:
I hope that with the release of the new mod, I will again want to complete a couple of combat campaigns of Operation Drumbeat.
I would like to ask a few questions.
1. I must admit that my favorite type of submarine is type 9C, what will be the level of historicity of the models, will there be a difference between type 9b and type 9c, as well as 9C / 40?
2. Will there be a new type 9D/2?
3. Will there be new explosions of torpedoes, depth charges and shells?
4. Will there be a difference between the US coastline and, for example, Europe or Africa, how much can this be changed?

junkman 10-06-22 07:17 PM

Now that's what I'm happy to see coming our way. Looks exciting.

maillemaker 10-31-22 06:35 AM

Did anything come of the gofundme that was supposed to be the SDK with the models and such?

Kpt. Lehmann 11-11-22 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maillemaker (Post 2835542)
Did anything come of the gofundme that was supposed to be the SDK with the models and such?

You have the wrong thread and/or forum, my friend.
That has nothing to do with GWX or GWX-KC.
We have not launched any such effort. :huh:

Kpt. Lehmann 11-16-22 10:16 PM

Hi all.

I know I haven't posted an update for over a month.

The whole team has been holding the gas pedal to the floor for many weeks now, and we have been incredibly busy.

HUGE progress has been made, and we are keeping very quiet on purpose.

Remember, we are rebuilding and modernizing it more or less from the ground up after essentially more than a ten year absence.

Looking roughly at the time frame that I have already mentioned, I think that GWX - Knight's Cross edition is slightly ahead of schedule, but we will see how it goes. Some days we see MILES of progress, and others are a fist fight for every square millimeter.

At any rate, production remains in full swing. Just figured I'd let you all know.

Sink'em ALL! :arrgh!:

KL

FUBAR295 11-16-22 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann (Post 2838287)
Hi all.

The whole team has been holding the gas pedal to the floor for many weeks now, and we have been incredibly busy.

Remember, we are rebuilding and modernizing it more or less from the ground up after essentially more than a ten year absence.

Looking roughly at the time frame that I have already mentioned, I think that GWX - Knight's Cross edition is slightly ahead of schedule, but we will see how it goes. Some days we see MILES of progress, and others are a fist fight for every square millimeter.

At any rate, production remains in full swing. Just figured I'd let you all know.

KL

Thanks for the update. :Kaleun_Salute:

Look forward to seeing the finished product. :yep:

d@rk51d3 11-18-22 09:09 PM

Better get myself a clean install prepped. :Kaleun_Salivating:

Texas Red 11-20-22 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpt. Lehmann (Post 2838287)
Hi all.

KL

That's great news, my friend.

CaptBones 11-25-22 02:13 PM

I can't wait!

Well, actually, I can, because you said it will be ready when it's ready and if there's one thing old sailors know, it's that you'd better not get the cook PO'd!

Anyway, I've been ashore for a couple of years, working on the railroad, and just re-embarked to see what's been happening out here, over the horizon.

Imagine the excitement for an old GWX Gold fan, seeing a "resurrected" GWX Team and hearing that there will be a GWX Knight's Cross Edition coming out.

Thank you, in advance, for the wonderful job you guys have dedicated yourselves to doing, to help keep SH3 alive and well!

ReallyDedPoet 11-25-22 03:01 PM

Thanks for the update :up:

tonschk 11-28-22 12:20 AM

Thanks for the update. :up::yeah::up::salute: