SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Cthulhus 04-25-16 04:38 PM

Thanks for updates 10 and 11 !

THE_MASK 04-25-16 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2399955)
There goes my theory then...:hmmm:

Anyway , This is quite common for that imported OHII ship . Maybe the ship will surface again after you start next patrol or two...:yep:

by the way, is this your first time in HT campaign?:hmm2:

Playing from the start , yes . Its only taken 6 years .

milky 04-25-16 05:16 PM

My sub is really quiet and it bothers me a bit. Was hoping if anyone knew of any mods that adds more ambiance or crew chatter that works with this super mod.

Subwolf 04-25-16 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky (Post 2399972)
My sub is really quiet and it bothers me a bit. Was hoping if anyone knew of any mods that adds more ambiance or crew chatter that works with this super mod.

I used a mod that included a lot of crew chatter from the movie Das Boot, based on the action going on. That was kinda cool. But it obviously isn't included in this mega mod.

THE_MASK 04-25-16 06:27 PM

What sdl sound file do you use . I have been mucking around with it . The sounds I have are aweful . Planes sounds cutting in and out . I fixed those and a heap of other stuff . Still working on it .

Luc5821993 04-25-16 07:28 PM

Ok thanks i understand now but is there anyway to change it so the colors show?

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2399861)
Hi L
The map contact changes first appeared in patch 14 the last patch of v1.04 and is included in the v1.05 version as you know.
Peter

Mikemike47 04-25-16 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2399978)
What sdl sound file do you use . I have been mucking around with it . The sounds I have are aweful . Planes sounds cutting in and out . I fixed those and a heap of other stuff . Still working on it .

Are you aware of this work on sh.sdl
SH.sdl download link

fitzcarraldo 04-25-16 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikemike47 (Post 2399997)
Are you aware of this work on sh.sdl
SH.sdl download link

But is this file compatible with TWoS?

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

fitzcarraldo 04-25-16 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subwolf (Post 2399977)
I used a mod that included a lot of crew chatter from the movie Das Boot, based on the action going on. That was kinda cool. But it obviously isn't included in this mega mod.

Is DBSM for SH5 compatible with TWoS? I think not...

Regards.

Torpedo 04-26-16 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luc5821993 (Post 2399990)
Ok thanks i understand now but is there anyway to change it so the colors show?

Hi Luc!
I considered that the mod "TWOS contact color" in TWOS can be a kind of cheat, so I decided to delete it.

P.S. Sorry for my english language

THEBERBSTER 04-26-16 05:10 AM

Hi Torpedo
Being able to put the map contact colors back as an option is a very useful additional mod for the gamer who has less experience or likes to play with the Wind & Smoke mod and for the Auto TDC gamer.
Whilst TWOS is designed to be played realistically at 100% this I expect will only be achievable by a minority of gamers.
I agree with Vecko that adding additional mods to his mega mod is an accident waiting to happen unless you really know what you are doing.
I think in this case IMO an exception should be made.
Thank you on behalf of those who really need or want this to be able to continue enjoying their game.
Peter

KaleuJona 04-26-16 11:49 AM

If you deactivate the whispering, eactivate this damn screaming, too! :woot::huh:

Torpedo 04-26-16 12:13 PM

Hi all!
I considered that the mod "TWOS contact color" in TWOS can be a kind of cheat, so I decided to delete it.

Torpedo

fitzcarraldo 04-26-16 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2400117)
Hi all!

Torpedo

I would to try your contacts colours mod. I´m relatively a noobie in TWoS and some "simplification" is good for me. Totally I support the post of Berbster about your mod. Could you upload it?

Many thanks and best regards.

Torpedo 04-26-16 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2400198)
I would to try your contacts colours mod. I´m relatively a noobie in TWoS and some "simplification" is good for me. Totally I support the post of Berbster about your mod. Could you upload it?

Many thanks and best regards.

OK Fitz!
This is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yg...tact_Color.zip

Good hunting!!!

Torpedo

P.S. Tell me if it works