SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

THEBERBSTER 10-17-15 04:12 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Drumbeast7:subsim:
You Will Always Find Someone Here To Help You :sunny:
New To Silent Hunter <> Need Help <> Click On My Thread Link.:salute:
Treat Yourself To The Wolves Of Steel Mega Mod <> SH5 The Dawn Of A New Beginning :)
The Wolves Of Steel > Adds The Missing Target Identify Icon Back > Wind & Smoke addon Mod:)
Post #24 Shaefer’s Season 2 Let's Play Silent Hunter 5 YouTube Videos:ping:

Check this out
Post #161 TDW’s Generic File Patcher Steam Installation Instructions By sirrawsrsalot

Deke 10-17-15 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2351495)
Hi Deke

As you have not subscribed to Ssubsim you have a limited daily number of downloads.
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community:yeah:
You will have to wait until the next day before being able to download again.

Peter

It is the third day now , still i can not download :-?

THEBERBSTER 10-18-15 02:58 AM

Hi Deke

You need to contact Subsim.

Peter

LiquitHQ 10-18-15 03:02 AM

Hey all,

I have wolves of steel 1.04 but i don't seem to be able to download patch 10 for this and it seems i need it as every-time I try the game it crashes to desktop without any notification. The game loads then when it should load the game the screen turns out black and then i go back to desktop. When I try to download patch 10 I get a notification that I cant due to the fact i need to donate however i only can use sofort banking I don't have a Paypal to donate.

* first question would be
is there any alternate way to donate to this site? like direct payment to someone of the staff? "contact me personally if so"
* second question would be
any alternate download to get my hands on patch 10 so i can play the game with wolves of steel ...

thanks in advance ..

lhq ..

Deke 10-18-15 06:05 AM

Problem is resolved, I made a donation. :yeah:

Sone7 10-18-15 10:14 AM

Hi Vecko,
did You consider adding A Fistful of Emblems to TWoS, and if not - would You (that is, of course, if etheberge accepts)? Equipment.upc and UpgradePacks.upc are the only files to merge with current version.

Armada 10-19-15 12:23 PM

Excellent Job. My respect. Thank you very much for your services my friends.:salute:

I would like to donate but here in Greece we have capital Controls for now. Hope in near future.:up:

Aktungbby 10-19-15 12:31 PM

welcome aboard!

Drumbeast7!:Kaleun_Salute:

Jimbuna 10-19-15 01:20 PM

Welcome to SubSim Drum :sunny:

Deke 10-20-15 07:39 AM

I dont no how to sink ships with torpedo's. Are there documents about wolves of steel?

Sjizzle 10-20-15 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deke (Post 2352153)
I dont no how to sink ships with torpedo's. Are there documents about wolves of steel?

heya click here there are some videos with manual targeting the videos are old but the manual targeting are the same with vdr1981's mega mod
And also u can find in game tutorials made by Trevally at automation section in the right side panel of the UI

Deke 10-20-15 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sjizzle (Post 2352156)
heya click here there are some videos with manual targeting the videos are old but the manual targeting are the same with vdr1981's mega mod
And also u can find in game tutorials made by Trevally at automation section in the right side panel of the UI

I dont have ship identification under torpedo atack :shifty:

Sone7 10-20-15 08:36 AM

Click the "Charts" icon in top-right menu or just press "E" to see charts and chart list/menu.
Ship recognition will be enabled by default (left side of screen, hidden not to obstruct player's view) ;)

gutted 10-20-15 09:46 AM

Is it normal when running the Generic Patcher part of the install intructions to get error messages?

.ie
...\SilentHunter 5\CameraManager.act is a different version than expected!

...\SilentHunter 5\EnvSim.act is a different version than expected!

I'm not new to installing mods, and followed the instructions exactly.

p.s. I'm NOT using the steam version of the game.

gutted 10-20-15 09:54 AM

derp... double post