SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 06-11-20 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demon777 (Post 2676881)
Hi captains,

a question regarding TWOS. In Mediterranean, there's a mark of 10th Flotilla near Malta. What is it? Point of resupply, or something else?

]

Not a resupply point of course...It's a map reference for British 10th submarine flotilla which was based on Malta.

Cybermat47 06-11-20 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2676959)
Not a resupply point of course...It's a map reference for British 10th submarine flotilla which was based on Malta.

Nice, always fun to go hunting for British subs.

O.Kusch 06-11-20 10:09 AM

Curiosity

Hello and good afternoon,

I have a similar question like Demon777 with a position on the Map.
It is in the Western Approaches part.
What is the signification of the red symbol/number?

Thank's and good hunting!

Greeting's from Uli

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=11145

vdr1981 06-11-20 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.Kusch (Post 2677063)
Hello and good afternoon,

I have a similar question like Demon777 with a position on the Map.
It is in the Western Approaches part.
What is the signification of the red symbol/number?

Thank's and good hunting!

Greeting's from Uli

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pic...ictureid=11145

Could be max range of that particular airbase but I never tested is it reliable. Maybe it's just a leftover from the stock game. Without real nav addon you'll see circle around airbase as well...:yep:

Tonci87 06-11-20 03:41 PM

It is the range of the planes on that airbase in nautical miles. If you draw a circle with the radius from the base to the little plane symbol, you will have a visual representation of the range. I also do not know if this information is reliable. WouldnŽt count on it though

Sokolov 06-14-20 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2676958)
No he is not, but you Sokolov are really starting to sound like one. Please stop spamming this and other threads.

Ok, Vecko, may be i look like a troll, but you, in so many updates, just have same liner in 3 harbours (one undefended) and 3 Cimmaron tankers, one in sea. I undestand you first made assembly (sry for my English, if something), and then start to get it better< but... It's all who might sh5 modders? No ships, no different ways on campaign, though DarkWraith said that the Sh5 full of possibilities. I think you just degrate, people, who still play, for example, with Dyn. Environment on this TWoS. No offence, just what i think.

Sokolov 06-14-20 05:41 AM

Even Vecko starting to change Dyn. Env/ though he is carefull guy, remember like in film^ what's time no one need carefull guy, need a heroes. In all, i say, TWoS have no CTD, so many mods and no CTD. IT's unbeliveble! But third time sunk same Cimarron tanker is not good.

DackSter94 06-14-20 01:17 PM

Does anyone else have a bug, when you load the game your sub/crew take damage? Any way to fix?

Tonci87 06-14-20 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sokolov (Post 2677781)
Yes, don't play

Reported!

This is no way to respond if someone is genuinely asking for help.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DackSter94 (Post 2677758)
Does anyone else have a bug, when you load the game your sub/crew take damage? Any way to fix?

I think we might need more information to figure out what is happening to your sub. Since when does this occur? Where is your sub? Was your sub damaged during the patrol?

DackSter94 06-14-20 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sokolov (Post 2677781)
Yes, don't play

No.

DackSter94 06-14-20 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonci87 (Post 2677785)
I think we might need more information to figure out what is happening to your sub. Since when does this occur? Where is your sub? Was your sub damaged during the patrol?

It happened twice already on 2nd, and 3rd patrol.

I don't remember the details on 2nd patrol. But on my current (3rd) patrol, I was about 70km from British east coast near the channel when I loaded the save. Before that, I got depth charged by like 4 destroyers near the channel entry lol. Took no visible damage, which kinda surprised me. Maybe it applied damage I was supposed to receive when I loaded the game? The save was made already after escape, clear of any shipping around. Damage to some modules and hull is quite light, only 1%. However 3 crew members are red, and not healing(i don't have medic skill installed on my sonarman yet.

vdr1981 06-14-20 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DackSter94 (Post 2677803)

I don't remember the details on 2nd patrol. But on my current (3rd) patrol, I was about 70km from British east coast near the channel when I loaded the save. Before that, I got depth charged by like 4 destroyers near the channel entry lol. Took no visible damage, which kinda surprised me. Maybe it applied damage I was supposed to receive when I loaded the game? The save was made already after escape, clear of any shipping around. Damage to some modules and hull is quite light, only 1%. However 3 crew members are red, and not healing(i don't have medic skill installed on my sonarman yet.

Modlist?

Tonci87 06-14-20 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DackSter94 (Post 2677803)

Yeah, I suspect you took damage from that DC attack, but for some reason it was only applied after loading the save. I do not have a solution for that. Maybe someone else can help, otherwise IŽd recommend a full reinstall (Keep your saves).

DackSter94 06-14-20 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2677807)
Modlist?

TWoS mod
TWoS Remove plastic map cover
TWoS Map Contact Colors
TWoS Env Settings - Brighter Nights
EQuatool 01.01 by AvM - Large style

vdr1981 06-15-20 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DackSter94 (Post 2677811)
TWoS mod
TWoS Remove plastic map cover
TWoS Map Contact Colors
TWoS Env Settings - Brighter Nights
EQuatool 01.01 by AvM - Large style

Ok, no problems there although I'm not sure that equatool is 100% compatible with TWoS, but its probably unrelated.

Did you check official install instructions? Anything out of order during the game/mod installation?