SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter III (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   FPS Cap for Silent Hunter III (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=253753)

Krolm 10-05-22 09:22 PM

FPS Cap for Silent Hunter III

Is there any way to cap FPS in Silent Hunter III without using Vsync? Ive tried using rivatuner statistics server but it doesnt work.

Mad Mardigan 10-05-22 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krolm (Post 2831125)
Is there any way to cap FPS in Silent Hunter III without using Vsync? Ive tried using rivatuner statistics server but it doesnt work.

What is your graphics card, exactly.? :hmmm:

That would help to know... :yep: :shucks:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

Krolm 10-05-22 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2831135)
What is your graphics card, exactly.? :hmmm:

That would help to know... :yep: :shucks:

M. M.

Morning Captain,

No graphics card I3 10th gen chip
Intel integrated Graphics UHD 630

Mad Mardigan 10-05-22 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krolm (Post 2831136)
Morning Captain,

No graphics card I3 10th gen chip
Intel integrated Graphics UHD 630

:o :doh:

Ok, know that with cards, they have a... control panel... & in that is the ability to suss out a game & then using the appropriate menu in there, to adjust settings & such, with 1 of those being, capping the frame refresh rate... aka frames per second refresh.

Have not ever used a computer that had an... in built graphics integration, like that... so am not sure just what the full out details would be with that, to be quite frank about it.

Hopefully, another sub simmer, will pop up with more knowledge on that & how to cap the fps.

Sorry, that I can't be of more assistance than that... :shucks:

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.! :arrgh!:

M. M.

Krolm 10-05-22 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2831140)
:o :doh:

Ok, know that with cards, they have a... control panel... & in that is the ability to suss out a game & then using the appropriate menu in there, to adjust settings & such, with 1 of those being, capping the frame refresh rate... aka frames per second refresh.

Have not ever used a computer that had an... in built graphics integration, like that... so am not sure just what the full out details would be with that, to be quite frank about it.

Hopefully, another sub simmer, will pop up with more knowledge on that & how to cap the fps.

Sorry, that I can't be of more assistance than that... :shucks:

Gute jagd, ihr Himmelhunde.! :arrgh!:

M. M.

:salute:

Krolm 10-06-22 01:54 AM

Okay i found a temporary solution

To use a FPS limiter we can use Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) to cap the global FPS but it only works if you run the game in normal compatibility settings wont work if you run the game with other compatibility settings.

Note: For Intel users only

:up: