SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Greetings fellow denizens! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=203804)

Redmane 04-17-13 06:29 PM

Greetings fellow denizens!

Howdy folks, yes, you guessed it, I'm probably your newest bilge rat, but I may yet become a member of the Subsim Navy and start a record of actually contributing to something.:yeah: I've been playing SH4 for about a year now, and started running TMO about a month ago, and really enjoy it. I ran into a bit of a bug with my first career and had to restart it (chose a Porpoise instead of a Gar for the starting boat this time), but its swinging now. Haven't tried RFB yet, but hey gimme some time and I'll get there, ok?:salute:

Cybermat47 04-17-13 06:33 PM

WELCOME
TO
SUBSIM!

Redmane 04-17-13 06:39 PM

TYM

Thanks much Cybermat for your hearty welcome aboard! LOL, just graduated to nub!

raymond6751 04-17-13 06:42 PM

Downward and Onward

Welcome.

Bit of advice. Don't be tempted by all those wonderful mods. I was. I haven't finished a career, let alone a patrol yet. That's after years of trying one wonderful mod after another. You have to start over again with a new mod.

At one time I had eight careers going, in SH3, and SH4, and SH5. Didn't finish anything. I still have five going on my new machine. I started over again with the new computer last year.

Stick with it and see what comes about! :arrgh!:

Redmane 04-17-13 06:52 PM

Ok

Thanks for the advice ray, but don't worry about that in my case. I finished my first career in the vanilla game and started a second before I tried TMO, and while I did have a bug issue with it (Tambor class (after starting with a Gar, go figure) for my second boat that was refitted and ended up with a bow deck gun, which means it was situated where one of the AA guns was also installed, and I couldn't crew the thing, talk about slow rate of fire! LOL) I chose a Porpoise boat for the starter in the new career and now have a Gar, in which I'm now on my second patrol. Also I still need to try the RSRD campaign for TMO, not to mention the other career options as well, so im afraid it will be quite some time before I'm ready for RFB. :yeah:

Red October1984 04-17-13 07:22 PM

Hello and Welcome to Subsim! :subsim:

von Kinderei 04-17-13 09:31 PM

Wel-come aboard Kaleun ... :shucks:

HW3 04-17-13 10:02 PM

Welcome Aboard!

:subsim:

Jimbuna 04-18-13 04:22 AM

Welcome Aboard :salute:

Valentino 04-18-13 04:29 AM

Welcome Redmane

Redmane 04-18-13 06:58 PM

Thanks again for your welcome aboard folks.

fitzcarraldo 04-19-13 07:42 AM

Welcome to SUBSIM and enjoy the journey!

If you play SH4 TMO, try Run Silent Run Deep Campaign, the Travellers Mod and Optical Targeting Correction and inmerse yourself in the Pacific War. :up:

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

ReallyDedPoet 04-19-13 07:47 AM

Welcome :up:

The Enigma 04-20-13 02:49 AM

Hi Redmane,

Welcome to the place to be: The radio room of Subsim.com.
Enjoy your stay. :salute: