SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Nighthawk810 08-23-21 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrenSo (Post 2764386)
The last official version of TWoS is 2.2.24, like you can find here as download and in the signature from Vecko. Vecko also doesn't inform of a newer version.

Where do you found an information about a version 2.2.26 and 2.2.29? Or it is possible that you mean and found version 2.2.6 instead of 2.2.26 and 2.2.9 instead of 2.2.29?

I checked it again and it is 2.2.6 on my Harddrive must have read a 2 more.
When 2.2.24 is latest then all is fine, I install that. 2.2.29 I have found via Google, or I also readed a 2 more.

Thanks :yeah:

hughesjr 08-23-21 05:45 PM

OK .. are both of the TWoS links here the same thing?

One says: The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod

The other says: The Wolves of Steel v2.2 - ready for download (Steam v1.2.0 compatible)

The best I can tell, they download the same things?

fitzcarraldo 08-23-21 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hughesjr (Post 2764527)
OK .. are both of the TWoS links here the same thing?

One says: The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod

The other says: The Wolves of Steel v2.2 - ready for download (Steam v1.2.0 compatible)

The best I can tell, they download the same things?

You should download the 2.2.24 full version.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=4861

Good hunt and enjoy!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

hughesjr 08-24-21 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2764536)
You should download the 2.2.24 full version.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=4861

Good hunt and enjoy!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

That is what I did .. excellent :)

(And switched to English voices, added speech recognition)

Quite fun so far.

Deepslick 09-02-21 04:24 PM

Hi and thanks for this great mod compilation. I have 2.2.17 and downloaded 2.2.24. Do I have to make a clean install of sh5?
Thanks for help.

Aktungbby 09-02-21 09:41 PM

Welcome aboard!
 
Nighthawk810!:Kaleun_Salute:

kapuhy 09-03-21 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deepslick (Post 2766223)
Hi and thanks for this great mod compilation. I have 2.2.17 and downloaded 2.2.24. Do I have to make a clean install of sh5?
Thanks for help.

No, 2.2.24 update will install just fine on top of 2.2.17, just make sure you are in port as installing update mid-patrol might cause problems.

Xander SoS 09-15-21 11:12 AM

Type 7c/41 mod for Wolves of Steel?
 
Does anyone have the know-how to convert this mod for Wolves of Steel? The associated campaign files only have the original early-mid war campaigns (and associated porting scripts).

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/downloa...o=file&id=3543


Much Appreciated!

kapuhy 09-17-21 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xander SoS (Post 2768622)
Does anyone have the know-how to convert this mod for Wolves of Steel? The associated campaign files only have the original early-mid war campaigns (and associated porting scripts).

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=3543


Much Appreciated!

Hmm, this mod consists of just two text files. It should be simple enough to open these and their TWOS equivalents in notepad and compare differences.

milky 09-18-21 08:00 PM

Anyone have any idea how i increase UI Scale for a 4k screen?

Bartholomew Roberts 09-23-21 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milky (Post 2769314)
Anyone have any idea how i increase UI Scale for a 4k screen?

same request,just make everything resizable like some custom chart would be fine. I used tdc mod in UBOAT game that's resizable also, and it has mouse wheel input in precise number which is pretty sweet, setting AOB is not a pain in the ass.:salute:

Josef Mareš 09-25-21 08:18 AM

Hi everyone, thanks for this megamod, it is very beautiful, respect for mod developers. Since the release, I've been playing this mode occasionally and I'm still waiting for two adjustments that frustrate me. The first big thing is no shaking of the sub-interior during deep charging and the second thing is a small depth gauge for great depths in the submarine control room. If it was at least the same as in a room with a hydrophone or bigger, it would be great.
These are small things on a huge and great supermod, but I would be interested in the opinion of others. Thank you and good hunt :Kaleun_Salute:

ResonantCard1 09-26-21 12:54 PM

Hello, I'm on a patrol in February 1940, but all the BdU orders sent with Enigma encryption are coded with 1939 cyphers and the code books don't cover the past year. What can I do? Is this a known issue?

Edit: Found the solution. Scroll with the mouse wheel on the year tag at the side of the Enigma machine to change the year of your code books.

Able72 10-04-21 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hughesjr (Post 2764559)
That is what I did .. excellent :)

(And switched to English voices, added speech recognition)

Quite fun so far.


Added Speech recognition? What program did you use and would you be willing to share your commands file?

les green01 10-09-21 12:31 AM

i try Speech recognition couldn't get it to work ended up cussing and pounding the table so for me it wasn't worth it


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 1995- 2022 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.