SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Kapten Nemo 09-20-17 07:45 AM

Red bulb
 
Herr Kaleun, take a look at my lightbulb. What do you think? :Kaleun_Cheers:

In night time (red)

https://s26.postimg.org/xdd8mon2h/RC...be_640x360.png

In day time (white)

https://s26.postimg.org/gs5m70vyh/RC...40x360_day.png

alexv86 09-20-17 08:25 AM

Sub interiors
 
Hey guys,

Other than the stern torpedo room, I don't see any difference between the interiors for the different models of Type VII. How accurate is this?

gap 09-20-17 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alexv86 (Post 2513821)
Hey guys,

Other than the stern torpedo room, I don't see any difference between the interiors for the different models of Type VII. How accurate is this?

Do you have any U-boat arrangement drawing showing possible differences between the internal compartments of different Type VII variants? :03:

alexv86 09-21-17 08:20 AM

Interiors
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2513967)
Do you have any U-boat arrangement drawing showing possible differences between the internal compartments of different Type VII variants? :03:

I don't, I was hoping that someone on here might, or at least have some idea on the differences.

mkiii 09-21-17 09:11 AM

from what I remember of Rosslers Uboat book, between the b and c variants the layout was the same, there where no plans in it for the a variant. the main structural changes seem to have been beam and length to allow for greater fuel load etc

shootingderp 09-21-17 12:28 PM

Periscope bug
 
Hey guys, first time poster here, just downloaded TWoS. (v.2.0.9)
Installed it with the instructions, but after installing the periscopes/attack binoculars have been bugged. :Kaleun_Crying:

https://imgur.com/a/frMwk


Help would be much appreciated!

vdr1981 09-21-17 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootingderp (Post 2514122)
Hey guys, first time poster here, just downloaded TWoS. (v.2.0.9)
Installed it with the instructions, but after installing the periscopes/attack binoculars have been bugged. :Kaleun_Crying:

https://imgur.com/a/frMwk


Help would be much appreciated!

JSGME screenshot?

shootingderp 09-21-17 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2514126)
JSGME screenshot?

Will this do?
https://imgur.com/a/GROZ6

vdr1981 09-21-17 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootingderp (Post 2514131)

That looks OK...Did you run your game as administrator? DirectX?

shootingderp 09-21-17 02:11 PM

Ran as administrator, and installed the DirectX that came with the TWoS installation.

vdr1981 09-21-17 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootingderp (Post 2514138)
Ran as administrator, and installed the DirectX that came with the TWoS installation.

How about WIn7 compatibility mod? Do you have win10 on board?:hmmm:

shootingderp 09-21-17 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2514139)
How about WIn7 compatibility mod? Do you have win10 on board?:hmmm:

I have Windows 10 pro, tried Windows 7 compatibility, doesn't seem to help. :k_confused:

vdr1981 09-21-17 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shootingderp (Post 2514142)
I have Windows 10 pro, tried Windows 7 compatibility, doesn't seem to help. :k_confused:

No idea then ..sorry.:hmmm: Don't know what to suggest except maybe one more full game reinstall. Maybe that would help...

palmic 09-22-17 05:28 AM

Don't forget to start the game before modding just like written in twos install guide

mkiii 09-22-17 05:58 AM

on the compatibility tab for sh5.exe, make sure you check disable display scaling for high dpi settings, that`s if you have not done so already


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.