SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

palmic 07-17-17 08:41 AM

Nice to know, as i play without external cam, so i dont need to update :)

vdr1981 07-17-17 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2500805)
Nice to know, as i play without external cam, so i dont need to update :)

The bug can also be seen trough periscope so the update wouldn't hurt even pro captains...:yep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faamecanic (Post 2500802)
Still working away on the mod pack VDR? Thanks for all you do!

Why not! :salute:

palmic 07-17-17 09:59 AM

Show some respect and buy Vecko (vdr1981) a beer, Paypal donation is in footer of any of his posts :Kaleun_Salute:

This modpack ultimately create the best sub sim ever (in my oppinion) and even if there's a lot of work of modders which created partial mods, Vecko is compiling them together into one simply installed and tested consistent piece and supports us for years! :yeah:

just few of SH5 players made it so far to find a way through so many mods around and create playable version of SH5...

MCM 07-17-17 10:38 AM

+1:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

fitzcarraldo 07-17-17 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2500815)
Show some respect and buy Vecko (vdr1981) a beer, Paypal donation is in footer of any of his posts :Kaleun_Salute:

This modpack ultimately create the best sub sim ever (in my oppinion) and even if there's a lot of work of modders which created partial mods, Vecko is compiling them together into one simply installed and tested consistent piece and supports us for years! :yeah:

just few of SH5 players made it so far to find a way through so many mods around and create playable version of SH5...

Sure. Contribute to Vecko. The man deserves more than a beer. This is SH5 playable and enjoyable. A triumph.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

vdr1981 07-17-17 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faamecanic (Post 2500802)
Still working away on the mod pack VDR? Thanks for all you do!

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2500815)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCM (Post 2500824)
+1:Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2500831)
Sure. Contribute to Vecko. The man deserves more than a beer. This is SH5 playable and enjoyable. A triumph.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Thank You from the bottom of my hart for your support guys! :up:
After air raid sirens I have a plan to add few more eye(ear) candies into the mod...:yep:
For the next v2.0.5 update I'm planing to import few more ship types from SH4 and, if possible, to convert some of them to "illuminated" ships which will be available in roosters of neutral nations . That would be pretty cool IMO and it will be quite helpful in the process of target selection.

However, I'm changing my residence this week so I will lose my internet connection for some time. Hopefully, in a month or so I'll be back online and continue my work...:yep:

Cheers all and have fun! :salute:

skin-nl 07-17-17 12:20 PM

Good luck with your home changing :03:

See you next month :up:

hauangua 07-17-17 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2500835)
Thank You from the bottom of my hart for your support guys! :up:
After air raid sirens I have a plan to add few more eye(ear) candies into the mod...:yep:
For the next v2.0.5 update I'm planing to import few more ship types from SH4 and, if possible, to convert some of them to "illuminated" ships which will be available in roosters of neutral nations . That would be pretty cool IMO and it will be quite helpful in the process of target selection.

However, I'm changing my residence this week so I will lose my internet connection for some time. Hopefully, in a month or so I'll be back online and continue my work...:yep:

Cheers all and have fun! :salute:

Good luck for new home Vecko
:Kaleun_Cheers:

fitzcarraldo 07-17-17 12:44 PM

Good change of home! The best for you.

Fizcarraldo :salute:

palmic 07-17-17 12:48 PM

Closer to Wilhelmshaven i hope :arrgh!:

vdr1981 07-17-17 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skin-nl (Post 2500859)
Good luck with your home changing :03:

See you next month :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2500863)
Good luck for new home Vecko

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2500866)
Good change of home! The best for you.

Fizcarraldo :salute:

Thanks guys, I'm going to need it for sure...
So much wall painting, packing, haulage, cleaning, repairing...:dead: :)

Faamecanic 07-17-17 01:52 PM

Best of luck Vecko!

excel4004 07-17-17 02:22 PM

Thanks again for the new update Vecko! :Kaleun_Salute:
Best wishes for your new "sweet home".

Cya..

:subsim:

HW3 07-17-17 02:52 PM

Thank you again for all you do for us Vecko! Good luck on the move!

bdd458 07-17-17 10:41 PM

After much trial and error (and more YouTube tutorials) I was finally able to make a good firing solution, sent a freighter down in one torpedo!

Learned a lot about manual targeting, don't think I can go back now! Wolves of Steel is great, thanks for giving me the courage to play on full realism (not even free camera!)