SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=185237)

Onkel Neal 07-05-11 09:47 PM

Info: Downloads, Bonus Mods, & daily allowed download amount

If you are a long term regular subscriber but your access got turned off for some reason, hit REPLY and let me know, I will fix it. -- Onkel Neal

If you have received a message Sorry! You have exceeded your daily allowed download amount it is because one of two things:

You have hit download limit for the day. We have a limit because with hundreds of members downloading every day, it can get pretty expensive for us. Look to the top right of the forum, see those names? Those are the guys who recently donated to keep Subsim rolling.

You can donate a small sum here and instantly have access to 25, 60, even 100 downloads a day! Plus get the Bonus Mods and choose your custom avatar.
Your donation goes to pay for the server at Softlayer. A website this big uses a lot of bandwidth and needs a really powerful server to stay online day after day, for 15 years. Thanks for the support!

If you have been a member a long time, and you've never posted or have not posted in a long time, your account may be in Limbo. Solution: make a post somewhere in the forum. This post will be placed in the moderation que, and after 24 hours or less the forum will automatically enable downloads for you again. We have to do this to prevent spammers from joining, waiting a few months and then bombarding the forum with ads for Vi-a-gra, etc. When you sign up to Subsim, we encourage you to be an active member of the forum community. That means making at least 1 post and introduce yourself. You, you're an interesting guy--you like submarine games, history, and computers. We want you to be part of the Subsim crowd.

To get the Bonus Mods & become a SUBscriber & member of the Subsim Navy, there are several levels of membership available, as low as $5! That's the cost of a Starbucks coffee or a pack of smokes.

You can download 25, 45, even 100 regular downloads daily, as well as gain access to the bonus mods, have a custom avatar and profile pic, and more album uploads. You are supporting the Subsim website and that's something to be proud of! :salute:

:rock:Click here to join and get your Bonus Mods! :rock:

After you have donated, you should see a new forum at the top of the page:
SUBSIM SUBscribers Lounge - BONUS MODS. That is where you go to collect your Bonus Mods.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pict...pictureid=6257

This is where the Bonus Mods be, skipper. :ping:

This website hosts thousands of mods for over 80,000 registered members. To keep Subsim running, there are a few Bonus Mods (less than 10) that are available to supporters of the website. These include GWX Gold, We Dive at Dawn for SH4, Philipp_Thomsen/Sober Mega Mod combo pack of all the favorite Silent Hunter 5 mods, Narwhal Mod, several Tanksim mods, Pacific Aces, & a few more. Once you donate, your name will appear in the Donor's Corner at the top right.

Note: one donation allows you access to all of the Bonus Mod files.

Once you make a donation and become a SUBscriber, your Bonus Mods will be visible here. If you have a question or issue that needs my attention, please post here.

If you are not a SUBscriber and you have a question, OR you have donated but cannot find the SUBscriber Forum, please post here in this thread.

Thanks,
Onkel Neal
SUBSIM

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Si tu has recibido este mensaje lo sentimos, tu has excedido tus descargas diarias permitidas, entre otras cosas por alguna de estas tres cosas ( razones)
1.- Tu eres un miembro nuevo y tu no has posteado, los mie.mbros nuevos con 0 post, estaran limitados a 3 descargas diarias, solucion:hacer un post con una introduccion en el foro, aqui en esta seccion, despues de una hora o menos el foro automaticamente habilitara las descargas.
2.- Tu eres un miembro antiguo, pero no has posteado, o nunca has posteado durante mucho tiempo. solucion:hacer un post en alguna seccion del foro, y despues de una hora o menos habilitara las descargas nuevamente.
3.- Tu has alcanzado el maximo de descargas permitidas por dia,nosotros tenemos un limite, por los cientos de miembros que descargan cada dia, esto podria ser caro para nosotros.Busca en lo alto y derecho de la pagina y encontraras el boton de donar.Tu donacion paga los servidores y softlayer. Una pagina web, con gran uso y bastante ancho de banda, necesita un servidor poderoso, para mantenerse en linea, dia tras dia durante 15 años.
Gracias por el apoyo.
Las descargas aqui estan disponibles y gratis, pero el ancho de banda, no seta sin limites y eso no es gratis.
Descarga algun mods y vuelve mañana y ven por algo mas.
Cuando te inscribes en Subsim,te animamos a ser un miembro activo de este foro comunidad, esto significa hace al menos 1 post hecho por ti mismo.
Tu, tu eres un tipo interesante te gustan los juegos de submarinos, historia y computacion, nosotros queremos que seas parte de la multitud de Subsim.

Gracias,
Onkel Neal
SUBSIM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wenn Du eine Nachricht erhalten hast "Sorry! Du hast Deine täglich erlaubte Downloadmenge erreicht" liegt das an einem der drei folgenden Gründe:

1. Du bist ein neues Mitglied und hast noch keinen Beitrag geschrieben. Neue Mitglieder mit 0 Beiträgen können auf bis zu 3 Downloads pro Tag beschränkt werden. Lösung: einen Beitrag irgendwo im Forum schreiben, wie z. B. einen Beitrag hier in diesem Abschnitt, um Dich vorzustellen. Nach etwa einer Stunde wird das Forum automatisch Downloads aktivieren.

2. Du bist schon lange Mitglied, hast aber noch nie einen Beitrag geschrieben oder lange Zeit keinen mehr geschrieben. Lösung: einen Beitrag irgendwo im Forum schreiben. Nach etwa einer Stunde wird das Forum automatisch Downloads aktivieren.

3. Du hast das Download-Limit für den heutigen Tag erreicht. Wir haben ein Limit, weil es mit hunderten von Mitgliedern, die jeden Tag herunterladen, ziemlich teuer für uns werden kann. Schau einmal auf den Spenden-Button oben rechts im Forum. Deine Spende trägt dazu bei, den Server bei Softlayer zu bezahlen. Eine Website dieser Größe verlangt viel Bandbreite und braucht einen wirklich leistungsfähigen Server um Tag für Tag online zu bleiben, und das seit 15 Jahren. Vielen Dank für Deine Unterstützung!

Downloads sind hier erhältlich und kostenlos, aber die Bandbreite der Website ist nicht unbegrenzt und nicht kostenlos. Lade heute ein paar mods herunter, morgen kommst Du wieder und holst Dir ein paar mehr.

Wenn Du Dich bei Subsim anmeldest, bitten wir Dich, ein aktives Mitglied der Forengemeinschaft zu sein. Das bedeutet: Bring Dich ein und erstelle mindestens einen Beitrag, um Dich vorzustellen. Du bist ein interessanter Typ - Du magst U-Boot-Spiele, Geschichte und Computer. Wir möchten, dass Du ein Teil des Subsim - "Haufens" wirst.

Danke!
Onkel Neal
SUBSIM

franc5br 01-19-13 01:00 PM

donation

Hello,today I made a donation, I await the news to join the forum.
Francisco Carlos de Aguiar
City-Salto
state-SP
Country-Brasil

Onkel Neal 01-19-13 10:43 PM

Yep, you are good to go.:up:

BadKarma1001 01-20-13 09:30 AM

Hmm donated the 5 bucks but cant download the mod. I get always redirected to the subscription page!

Ok, now it is working

zekicoli 01-20-13 09:49 AM

same situation

chrisakky 01-20-13 10:18 AM

Same for me... am i missing something? :06:

ReallyDedPoet 01-20-13 12:25 PM

Relax, I am sure Neal or one of the Moderator's will chime in and this will get sorted....

Onkel Neal 01-20-13 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadKarma1001 (Post 1995974)
Hmm donated the 5 bucks but cant download the mod. I get always redirected to the subscription page!

We will get it sorted out. Did you remember to include your forum nickname with your donation? If not send me your forum name by email. Subsim at subsim.com

Sailor Steve 01-20-13 05:50 PM

Yep, sometimes things will go wrong, and when it happens to us we want to scream about it. I'm no different.

What makes Subsim special is that when it does happen there's no need to get too upset. Just make a post about it, and PM a moderator. If we can make it good, we will. And if we can't, the forum's owner himself will get involved and make sure it happens. :sunny:

chrisakky 01-21-13 06:56 PM

All sorted in about 5 seconds :) Thanks :salute:

pfullarton 01-31-13 02:55 AM

Hi,

I donated a few days ago through PayPay, received the "thanks for joining" email but I can't get into the bonus mods section.

sak1134 02-01-13 07:36 PM

I donated on $5 1/30 through paypal and got access to the bonus mods no problem. I however don't have access to the bonus mods forum and have not had my download limit increased to First Officer level. It maybe because I simply backed into it. I was trying to download GWX Gold, it said to donate so I donated. I didn't do it through the paid subscribers page.

If you could adjust my status accordingly I would appreciate it. I can give you the paypal transaction info if u need it.

Thanks

Steve - sak1134

One other possibility, I joined in 2005 and just realized my email address was an account I don't have anymore. I have updated my profile.

Onkel Neal 02-02-13 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pfullarton (Post 2001810)
Hi,

I donated a few days ago through PayPay, received the "thanks for joining" email but I can't get into the bonus mods section.

Can you send me a quick PM and include your forum name pfullarton, the Paypal email address, and date of donation. I can get it sorted for you right away. thanks! :salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sak1134 (Post 2002922)
I donated on $5 1/30 through paypal and got access to the bonus mods no problem. I however don't have access to the bonus mods forum and have not had my download limit increased to First Officer level. It maybe because I simply backed into it. I was trying to download GWX Gold, it said to donate so I donated. I didn't do it through the paid subscribers page.

If you could adjust my status accordingly I would appreciate it. I can give you the paypal transaction info if u need it.

Thanks

Steve - sak1134

One other possibility, I joined in 2005 and just realized my email address was an account I don't have anymore. I have updated my profile.

Hi Steve, yes, that was what was holding it up, I think. You should be good to go now. Are you "coralsage"? If you could, PM me the email address that your donation went through, so I can make sure you are on my thank you list for goodies like attack sub fridge magnets.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/pict...pictureid=6129

thanks,
Neal

IVO 02-27-13 11:41 PM

custom avatar

Hi all,
I just donated and uploaded a custom avatar but it is showing both default avatar and my custom avatar so how do others remove the default avatar after uploading the custom one.

Thanks ;-)

IVO 02-28-13 12:06 AM

Fixed it ;-)

Thanks agian I got it corrected, just had to change title