SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Classic Subsims (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Old SH2 skins and mods (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=98742)

U382Max 09-28-06 10:18 AM

Old SH2 skins and mods

I am looking for either someone or some site that has become a repository for the old SH2 mods. I am talking like the old Sea Lords skins for the u boats, some of the other ones like the wake mods, pretty much all that came out for SH2. I am dusting SH2 off and getting it back in shape to play again. If anyone out here can give me a hand I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks again.

Max
:ping:

Sailor Steve 09-28-06 05:55 PM

Good news: I have pretty much all of them.

Bad news: I can't use my computer currently, as it's in storage.

Good news: If no one else is able to help, I'll get you whatever you want. It will just take a little time.

But I'm betting that someone will get you what you need a lot sooner than that.

U382Max 09-29-06 07:20 PM

Skin Mods and the whatnot

COB;

thanks for that, wish your system was out of storage, I know that feeling beleive me. I will keep haunting the forums, who knows you may be out of drydock by then and you can help me out. In the meantime keep me in mind if you do get back up and running.

max

Reinhard Hardegen 10-01-06 09:07 PM

U382Max

I have most of the old mods and patches for Silent Hunter II, if you are still looking for them. PM me and let me know.:cool:

SteveW1 10-02-06 06:57 AM

I would also be interested in the old mods for SH2 as i'm trying to collect them to preserve and try them out.

SteveW1

Reinhard Hardegen 10-02-06 10:59 PM

I have the following SHII mods and Add-ons:

Vickers Oil Slick 3
Vickers Fireball
Subsim High Res
SHII PM High Res Add-on
SHII Sky Mod with Rain and with out Rain
SHII Ocean v1
SHII New Sun
SHII Landscape 3
SHII Blue Maps
SH2 Patch 1.1
Projekt Schwertfisch SP2
Projekt Schwertfisch
PM 103 install
Das Boot Scope Kit
Convoy Mod 20
Bergen Menuge 1 and 2
Pacific Aces RC4

I have Sea Lords Mod, but I have to find were I put that one. The others are ready for down load off the internet.:up:

If you want any of them just let me know, and I will let you know were to download them at.

Hitman 10-12-06 01:10 PM

I think McBeck's web still has got some Sh2-DC files: www.silenthunter.dk

U382Max 10-12-06 02:07 PM

Mc Becks Site

I cannot seem to find any files for SH2 just a boat load (14) for SH3. Oh well I keep looking. I know somebody had to have kept some of his (The Sealords) skin files. I recall he had some sub skins, merchants, warships etc. So I keep looking around for them and see what I can find.

thanks for the info non the less, if i ever decided to try running SH3 again, maybe I will go ck him out.

Max