SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 10-23-16 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442468)
I'm very sorry, but the lights don't work:wah:

OK..Last try, cross your fingers...:)

https://www.mediafire.com/?d686y885dcj9sdw

vdr1981 10-23-16 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2442469)
I have the same problems with bulbs but I'm living with it. I don't know if it is a problem of Nvidia cards. (I have an Nvidia card....).

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

Did you try any of the fixes I have uploaded. maybe you will have more luck?

Torpedo 10-23-16 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442470)
OK..Last try, cross your fingers...:)

https://www.mediafire.com/?d686y885dcj9sdw

Fantastic!!! In QR 1 all lights are ok... The bulbs are even more beautiful !!!

:Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Applaud:

Torpedo

P.S. If I told you that I miss the lamp above the dinner table that swings, no salami, no vegetables, no bags but only the lamp that swings you kill me? :har:

vdr1981 10-23-16 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442477)
Fantastic!!! QR 1 in all lights are ok... The bulbs are even more beautiful !!!

:Kaleun_Salute::Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Applaud:

Torpedo

P.S. If I told you that I miss the lamp above the dinner table that swings, no salami, no vegetables, no bags but only the lamp that swings you kill me? :har:

Excellent ! :up:

You mean that lamp was the part of original SM 1.2.4b mod but not in the The Beast's no food and fixes version?

Torpedo 10-23-16 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442479)
Excellent ! :up:

You mean that lamp was the part of original SM 1.2.4b mod but not in the The Beast's no food and fixes version?

Yes the lamp swinging above the dinner table is original part of silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4b and 1.2.4 but not in the The Beast's no food and fixes version...

vdr1981 10-23-16 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442481)
Yes the lamp swinging above the dinner table is original part of silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4b and 1.2.4 but not in the The Beast's no food and fixes version...

Well, that would require more serious work and maybe even TDW gr2 editor (wich I'm not quite familiar with) and more testing, but if all goes OK, why not. Maybe in future versions...:yep:

Do me a one more favor please... Remove texture folder from last fix and check in the game do lights still work...:yep:

kevinsue 10-23-16 07:18 PM

Was that the last version of the updated mod by TheBeast? The version I have is called just "Room_QR1" and comes with the options for no food and also for food not to vanish over time. The lights in QR1 do not illuminate as well but it has the swinging light over the dining table with a bright light halo but still a dull bulb.

Torpedo 10-23-16 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442483)
Well, that would require more serious work and maybe even TDW gr2 editor (wich I'm not quite familiar with) and more testing, but if all goes OK, why not. Maybe in future versions...:yep:

Do me a one more favor please... Remove texture folder from last fix and check in the game do lights still work...:yep:

Even without the texture folder it works perfectly!!!
Only with Room_QR1.sim

Torpedo 10-23-16 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinsue (Post 2442485)
Was that the last version of the updated mod by TheBeast? The version I have is called just "Room_QR1" and comes with the options for no food and also for food not to vanish over time. The lights in QR1 do not illuminate as well but it has the swinging light over the dining table with a bright light halo but still a dull bulb.

Hi kevinsue!
Have you the link for "Room_QR1" by TheBeast!
Tnx a lot!

Torpedo

vdr1981 10-23-16 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinsue (Post 2442485)
Was that the last version of the updated mod by TheBeast? The version I have is called just "Room_QR1" and comes with the options for no food and also for food not to vanish over time. The lights in QR1 do not illuminate as well but it has the swinging light over the dining table with a bright light halo but still a dull bulb.

I agree that all features of great SM mod looks great but you guys have to understand that sometimes even smallest change in gr2 or sim files can cause unexplained conflicts and CTDs in certain situations, especially if the game is heavily modded and has lot of imported dat units. That's why I'll have to go with light version of this awesome SM mod. If I have to chose between swinging salami and more imported merchants, I chose ships...That's exactly what is going on here... :yep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442486)
Even without the texture folder it works perfectly!!!
Only with Room_QR1.sim

Very well, thanks...:up:

kevinsue 10-23-16 07:46 PM

It's here at Subsim http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4931

Torpedo 10-24-16 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinsue (Post 2442490)

Hi kevinsue!

Tnx!!!!! :Kaleun_Cheers:

Tonci87 10-24-16 04:48 AM

Pozdrav Kapetani :Kaleun_Salute:

Vdr, did you consider my suggestion to make the training paint scheme really cheap?

vdr1981 10-24-16 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonci87 (Post 2442523)
Pozdrav Kapetani :Kaleun_Salute:

Vdr, did you consider my suggestion to make the training paint scheme really cheap?

Sure, why not...Right now it's "only" 500. should it be lower, or maybe free?

vdr1981 10-24-16 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevinsue (Post 2442490)

Tested this version last night with "no food" option...it seems OK although that swinging lamp with its bright hello looks awful... :D

Did not test option with food but I'm pretty much sure that it will be less stable...


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.