SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Jan50 05-25-17 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan50 (Post 2486369)
I played the manual_TDC_01_90deg tuturial, So i watch the speed with the 2 mark points and the ruler And when i have the Distance, there Appeared a map for the speed.
I can't find that map when i play without the Tutorial.:hmmm:

Somone :D

fitzcarraldo 05-25-17 10:54 AM

Quote:

New GUI dials...
Not published yet, yes? I canīt find them in your MF addons folder.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Torpedo 05-25-17 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2486386)

Hi Vecko!
I'm glad we have the same graphic tastes. I use my version of GUI dials (look below) for a few years because I really like the look of SH3Style.:Kaleun_Cheers:

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/w...pscc9pe2dd.jpg

Torpedo

fitzcarraldo 05-25-17 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2486607)
Hi Vecko!
I'm glad we have the same graphic tastes. I use my version of GUI dials (look below) for a few years because I really like the look of SH3Style.:Kaleun_Cheers:

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/w...pscc9pe2dd.jpg

Torpedo

Please, could you upload your dials and console version to SUBSIM? Looks great.

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

chipsranger 05-27-17 08:41 AM

Button to Identify
 
Good Morning
Is there any way to bring back the button to identify the targets?

Cybermat47 05-27-17 09:02 AM

I just finished my first war patrol with the new patch, after a long break from sub sims in general.

It was amazing. Superb work :Kaleun_Salute:

vdr1981 05-27-17 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chipsranger (Post 2486907)
Good Morning
Is there any way to bring back the button to identify the targets?

Check set of optional mods for TWoS 2.0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cybermat47 (Post 2486912)
I just finished my first war patrol with the new patch, after a long break from sub sims in general.

It was amazing. Superb work :Kaleun_Salute:

:up:

chipsranger 05-27-17 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2486914)
Check set of optional mods for TWoS 2.0



:up:

Muito Obrigado Pais Brasil Flamengo

Muito bom seu mod :Kaleun_Thumbs_Up:

Smashy70 05-27-17 01:58 PM

Remove a mod
 
Can i remove the mod "Reworked Morale and Abilities" and how would i do that? i tried just removing the files that comes with Reworked Morale and Abilities but that diden't do anything.

THEBERBSTER 05-27-17 04:19 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Smashy70
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community:salute:

Torpedo 05-28-17 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2486679)
Please, could you upload your dials and console version to SUBSIM? Looks great.

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Hi Fitz!!!
Thank you for your feedback.:Kaleun_Salute:
I do not know if I can publish this GUI in a mod. This GUI is made with 5 small files .dds I've taken and modified from 5 different mods. To release the MOD I should ask permission for 5 modders I have not seen for a long time. I do not know if it's enough to put the credits in the readme file.
If permission is not needed and credits in the readme are sufficient then I can post the MOD.
I do not want to break any rules.

Torpedo

fitzcarraldo 05-28-17 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2487064)
Hi Fitz!!!
Thank you for your feedback.:Kaleun_Salute:
I do not know if I can publish this GUI in a mod. This GUI is made with 5 small files .dds I've taken and modified from 5 different mods. To release the MOD I should ask permission for 5 modders I have not seen for a long time. I do not know if it's enough to put the credits in the readme file.
If permission is not needed and credits in the readme are sufficient then I can post the MOD.
I do not want to break any rules.

Torpedo

Thanks, Torpedo. I understand it. I have a mod for SH4 never published, with the same authorizations problems. Maybe Neal Stevens could authorize it if the authors are lost in patrol.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

VizlaN 05-29-17 03:18 PM

Figured out the issue, will make a separate thread if need be since it isn't related to the modpack itself.

In short if you experience weird issues loading a game (Black sub, lighting vanishing or similar), it is a mod load-order issue, and I think it is to do with changing files NewUIs reads/writes to.

Onkel Neal 05-30-17 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2487113)
Thanks, Torpedo. I understand it. I have a mod for SH4 never published, with the same authorizations problems. Maybe Neal Stevens could authorize it if the authors are lost in patrol.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

I suggest making a good faith effort to contact the authors. If they cannot be reached, let me know and I will try. Many mods are built on the work of others, so go ahead and publish your version. If you need access to upload, PM me.

Neal

Lestart44 05-30-17 01:36 PM

about the torpedo guy :)
 
is there still the bug about the torpedo guy? there was a problem when You give him advance points that the calculation on target ( manual) will not be accurate :Kaleun_Salute:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 1995- 2022 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.