SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Torpedo 10-23-16 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442433)
There must be some easy solution for this issue. :hmmm: Can you test RC3 with texture files from original SM 1.2.4 mod? I could do that quite fast but since I see lights, there's no use...

I don't get you there...You can paint your sub with tiger stripes even in Memel harbor if you don't like the "rust". To expensive maybe? Should I lower the price of initial VIIA paint upgradepacks?

Hi Vecko!
certainly with pleasure I can test "silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 and 1.2.4b"... If I remember there was a problem when the mission ended, you could not see the uboot, but it might be less of a problem... The important thing that does not make the CTDs! But the captains who have an updated nvidia graphics card can see the uboot with its lights, with the dinner table and the lamp that moves. Maybe there are too many salami ...
As for Rusted Glory I have explained badly. It's fine that the uboot starts at Memel with rusted paint because it's got an immediate order to leave for Danzig and then the captain must immediately carry out the order to end the mission in the state that is the uboot... I thought that when the captain arrived in Kiel could also have the idea of giving a clean to her beloved uboot seen that there is a few days to repair and upgrade the uboot... It almost seems like the story of a picture ...
:Kaleun_Cheers:

Torpedo

vdr1981 10-23-16 04:34 PM

Just to make sure Torpedo, you have all bulbs working in all rooms except in radio room, am I correct?

EDIT

If yes, then I may have found the cause and the solution...

Tonci87 10-23-16 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442433)
To expensive maybe? Should I lower the price of initial VIIA paint upgradepacks?

I think the camo paint should stay as it is, but you should make the training paint dirt cheap, it doesn´t get used very much otherwise...

vdr1981 10-23-16 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krivi_Zub (Post 2442440)
Anyone can tell if "SH_Keymapper" mod is 1.06 compatible?

Or if there is other way to have hydrophone function "follow nearest contact" bind to a key?

Pozz zemljace! :salute:

Never used SH_Keymapper so I can't confirm this...
Did you check available options in OFEV?

Torpedo 10-23-16 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442443)
Just to make sure Torpedo, you have all bulbs working in all rooms except in radio room, am I correct?

EDIT

If yes, then I may have found the cause and the solution...

With silent michael's interior mod 1.2.4 and 1.2.4b in the radio room, I see two lighted bulbs, near the left side of the radar and over the radio operator and all other lights are on.
In radio room all bulbs are working.
But I have to make a new career... Saved games that I have been are made with RC2... For now I have tested with a historic mission and it is all ok, also the end of the historic mission.

Krivi_Zub 10-23-16 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442452)
Pozz zemljace! :salute:

Never used SH_Keymapper so I can't confirm this...
Did you check available options in OFEV?

Pozdrav kapetane :Kaleun_Salute:

All good, after some time playing with OEFV, found option to lower time interval for soundman reports to msgbox \o/

Thanks for all the work you guys put in modding the game!
Amazing community.

vdr1981 10-23-16 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442454)
With silent michael's interior mod 1.2.4 and 1.2.4b in the radio room, I see two lighted bulbs, near the left side of the radar and over the radio operator and all other lights are on.
In radio room all bulbs are working.

No, I mean with RC3...Only bulbs in QR1 (the room where new dining table is placed, radioman ,sonarmen ect) are OFF? Is that correct? Bulbs in other rooms are fine?

Torpedo 10-23-16 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442457)
No, I mean with RC3...Only bulbs in QR1 (the room where new dining table is placed, radioman ,sonarmen ect) are OFF? Is that correct?

Exactly, only with RC3 and without any silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 and b, all the bulbs are off in QR1: dining table, radioman, sonarman, captain's room and the others bulbs.
The bulbs work in torpedo room and control room.

vdr1981 10-23-16 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442458)
Exactly, only with RC3 and without any silentmichal's interior mod 1.2.4 and b, all the bulbs are off in QR1: dining table, radioman, sonarman, captain's room and the others bulbs.
The bulbs work in torpedo room and control room.

OK, please try this fix in some hist.mission...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2y384...Lights+fix.rar

Torpedo 10-23-16 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442460)
OK, please try this fix in some hist.mission...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y2y384...Lights+fix.rar

With RC3 unfortunately, even with the fix in QR1 the bulbs are off

vdr1981 10-23-16 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442462)
With RC3 unfortunately, even with the fix in QR1 the bulbs are off

Hm, I don't understand. the settings are exactly the same like in any other room...:hmmm:

Torpedo 10-23-16 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442463)
Hm, I don't understand. the settings are exactly the same like in any other room...:hmmm:

I tell you that I had already tried "silent michael's interior mod 1.2.4 - No Food and Fixes" with TWOS 1.06 RC2 but I always had the same problems...

vdr1981 10-23-16 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torpedo (Post 2442464)
I tell you that I had already tried "silent michael's interior mod 1.2.4 - No Food and Fixes" with TWOS 1.06 RC2 but I always had the same problems...

Yes, but now I have increased light multiplayer to match those in other rooms...By all means, all lights have to work now...:hmmm:But still...

Try this one please, light multiplayer 15 this time...

https://www.mediafire.com/?mt23i4dpjwj255f

Torpedo 10-23-16 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2442465)
Yes, but now I have increased light multiplayer to match those in other rooms...By all means, all lights have to work now...:hmmm:But still...

Try this one please, light multiplayer 15 this time...

https://www.mediafire.com/?mt23i4dpjwj255f

I'm very sorry, but the lights don't work:wah:

fitzcarraldo 10-23-16 06:24 PM

I have the same problems with bulbs but I'm living with it. I don't know if it is a problem of Nvidia cards. (I have an Nvidia card....).

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute: