SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 04-19-16 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loukylouk (Post 2398261)
I searched the internet and threads but I cant seem to figure out how to get a fistful of emblems working with this great mod. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Additional Emblems will become available on your 2nd patrol...

Jimbuna 04-19-16 05:38 AM

Welcome Aboard Grubert :salute:

loukylouk 04-19-16 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2398319)
Additional Emblems will become available on your 2nd patrol...

Awesome thank you! Just to be clear though, do I need to install the separate mod fistful of emblems? And if so do I need to do anything special as far as deleting any files or merging anything? Thanks again for taking the time out to help me out.

vdr1981 04-19-16 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loukylouk (Post 2398370)
Awesome thank you! Just to be clear though, do I need to install the separate mod fistful of emblems?

Why would you do that? :hmm2: Did you check list of contained mods and tweaks in TWoS?

Muckenberg 04-19-16 01:16 PM

Hello
Vecko not think you incorporate into WoS AI submarine type IX? I do not know, I'm not an expert, but maybe byšlo use of SH4. And therefore I can not even guess how difficult it would be modeled from scratch.

loukylouk 04-19-16 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2398407)
Why would you do that? :hmm2: Did you check list of contained mods and tweaks in TWoS?

Good call, thanks for the help!

loukylouk 04-20-16 01:07 AM

I dont know if this is a recent change or if I have done something wrong. But I'm starting with a type viib in the beginning and I have not installed any mod that would change that. I have uninstalled everything including the game itself and reinstalled everything according to your instructions three times. Is there some file I can look at to correct this?

Micksp 04-20-16 03:08 AM

Well, I have to say no matter of the free time restrictions I have, I'm very pleased to play the TWoS! At this point I'm comfortable with most of the feutures but still have couple of questions:
1. Hou can I change the ruder panel to SH3 lookout? Or can I move the ruder section to other place to avoid the officers icons collision?
2. In the past I've used a couple of sound mods. Is it possible now with TWoS and which sound mods are compatible?

Thanks!

ThaFr0ggy 04-20-16 08:29 AM

Hi,

I have a question regarding mines. Do they make a sound on the hydrophone? I just avoided one and now I hear noises coming from where I avoided it. It's a loud short sound that repeats quickly.

fitzcarraldo 04-20-16 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaFr0ggy (Post 2398583)
Hi,

I have a question regarding mines. Do they make a sound on the hydrophone? I just avoided one and now I hear noises coming from where I avoided it. It's a loud short sound that repeats quickly.

Interesting question. Same here.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

fitzcarraldo 04-20-16 10:38 AM

Three little questions:

1 - I would to change the underwater visibility (more visible boat). I know there is in this thread a post about it but I can´t find it! :/\\!!

Could someone tell me where is the post or explain how to modify underwater visibility in TWoS?

2 - There is a mod in the download section for a green underwater. Is it compatible with TWoS?

3 - Is there some compatible mod with crew informal clothes as "Das Boot" movie? I tried Pascal Uniforms and works fine, but is very "uniformed"...I like some informal clothes in my new rusty (Rusted Glory) boat...

Many thanks to all and best regards.

vdr1981 04-20-16 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaFr0ggy (Post 2398583)
Hi,

No, I don't think so...Can you find that sound in Sound folder?

ThaFr0ggy 04-20-16 11:29 AM

I've listened to every hydrophone sound and couldn't find it. Could it be a bug?

THEBERBSTER 04-20-16 02:07 PM

Hi fitz
I do not if it is this one you are looking for?
Post #170 How To Improve Underwater Visibility
Peter

fitzcarraldo 04-20-16 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER (Post 2398659)
Hi fitz
I do not if it is this one you are looking for?
Post #170 How To Improve Underwater Visibility
Peter

Yes!! That is it. Many thanks and regards!