SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Silvo 01-03-19 02:32 PM

The mod look's realy good.

aaken 01-03-19 03:17 PM

Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to increase airbase aircraft spawn probability for a given campaign.
Thanks

Inviato dal mio SM-A520F utilizzando Tapatalk

CWorth 01-03-19 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2584585)
See post #11569

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Thank you kind sir :Kaleun_Salute:

THEBERBSTER 01-04-19 05:21 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > Silvo
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials > Downloads > Other Useful Information > See Links in My Signature Below

Kavil 01-04-19 10:29 AM

Tried in forum search engine and google. All i found was about older version of options file editor. So my question is how can i Change map mark color on TWoS 2.2.9 ? thank you

fitzcarraldo 01-04-19 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kavil (Post 2584737)
Tried in forum search engine and google. All i found was about older version of options file editor. So my question is how can i Change map mark color on TWoS 2.2.9 ? thank you

Between the addon mods in TWoS, there is one: "TWoS Map Contact Colors", try it.

Regards.

Kavil 01-04-19 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2584761)
Between the addon mods in TWoS, there is one: "TWoS Map Contact Colors", try it.

Regards.

It says not to be used with Real Navigation :wah: All i want it colored mark, ruler, protactor, cicle etc.. They became really hard to stop when they overlay each other.

der001 01-04-19 07:30 PM

Hello submariners.

I'm new here in the forum, but I'm a SH5 player for many years. Especially with the Wolves of Steel Pack it is an absolute must have.

I bought a new computer today. After everything was set up, I immediately installed SH5 from Ubisoft including Wolves of Steel.

Now: the following is my problem. As soon as I start SH5, some labels are moved somehow. The message that appears cannot be closed. The message header is "OK".

In the game it goes on with these curiosities. I always have a black window in the picture. No matter what I do, it just doesn't go away - just like the card menu.

I have SH5 with the highest graphics setting.
Apart from these problems, the new computer manages SH5 with 60FPS. In comparison to my old computer an absolute progress.

Does anyone know the problem or even has a solution for me?

Regards
Niclas from Germany

gap 01-04-19 07:53 PM

Hi deer001 and welcome to the surface after years of silent running, I hope that you had some fruitful huntings while hiding in ambush! :salute:

Regarding your problem: is your game updated to v 1.2.0 with Ubi patch? You can check game version from the main menu's top right corner.

der001 01-04-19 08:00 PM

Yeah, I was just checking. It's version 1.2.0. Is that bad? Unfortunately I don't remember which version I had before.

gap 01-04-19 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der001 (Post 2584849)
Yeah, I was just checking. It's version 1.2.0. Is that bad? Unfortunately I don't remember which version I had before.

No, your version is correct. The kind of menu corruption that you have described use to happen when trying to use a custom UI mod on version 1.0 of the game.

Have you installed TWoS on a clean install of SH5 and followed Vecko's install instructions to the letter? :hmmm:

der001 01-04-19 08:21 PM

Yes, a completely new, clean version of SH5.

I did it just like the previous versions. Downloaded, executed .exe and followed the installer. Finally, the installer wrote that everything was installed successfully. I only have a few things, like Manual Diveplanes,... in the GenericPatcher.exe. Has anything changed compared to the other versions?

I just noticed that some new files have been added to my D: - hard disk. Before I had only one "Program Files" folder. Now I have a lot of files.

The files are called:
-PageAutomation_Draggables.TDW
-PageChalkBoard_Draggables.TDW
-Pageeventcamera_Draggables.TDW
-PageRadioMessages_Draggables.TDW

Could this have something to do with my problem? And where do these files have to go?

gap 01-04-19 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der001 (Post 2584864)
Yes, a completely new, clean version of SH5.

I did it just like the previous versions. Downloaded, executed .exe and followed the installer. Finally, the installer wrote that everything was installed successfully. I only have a few things, like Manual Diveplanes,... in the GenericPatcher.exe. Has anything changed compared to the other versions?

I just noticed that some new files have been added to my D: - hard disk. Before I had only one "Program Files" folder. Now I have a lot of files.

The files are called:
-PageAutomation_Draggables.TDW
-PageChalkBoard_Draggables.TDW
-Pageeventcamera_Draggables.TDW
-PageRadioMessages_Draggables.TDW

Could this have something to do with my problem? And where do these files have to go?

Yes. Those files should actually be found in the Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5 folder. Move them manually or, even better, uninstall the game and if possible re-install it directly in the root of the C: drive. Installing it in the program files folder or on any HD partition than C: might cause problems like the one you are experiencig :yep:

der001 01-04-19 09:29 PM

I have now uninstalled the whole SH5 (including Uplay). Re-installed and then installed Wolves of Steel. This time everything is on the main harddisk (C:)

Still the same problem.

I quickly loaded 2 images into my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vcno3d2kf...hwKhwmSoa?dl=0

The notifications in the foreground cannot be clicked.

gap 01-04-19 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by der001 (Post 2584878)
I have now uninstalled the whole SH5 (including Uplay). Re-installed and then installed Wolves of Steel. This time everything is on the main harddisk (C:)

Still the same problem.

I quickly loaded 2 images into my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vcno3d2kf...hwKhwmSoa?dl=0

The notifications in the foreground cannot be clicked.

You are obviously doing something wrong. Are *_Draggables.TDW files in the \Silent Hunter 5 folder?