SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL] Dynamic Environment SH5 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=202520)

fitzcarraldo 06-02-22 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongovsfuso142 (Post 2811868)
Hi There.

When i enable the DynEnv v2.9 - 3.b Enhanced Visibility (high) i go underwater and its a lot of white cubes does anyone know why.

Thank You.
Kongo.

Same here. It is a problem never resolved with the mod. Simply, do not use that addon.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

gap 06-04-22 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kongovsfuso142 (Post 2811868)
When i enable the DynEnv v2.9 - 3.b Enhanced Visibility (high) i go underwater and its a lot of white cubes does anyone know why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2811951)
Same here. It is a problem never resolved with the mod. Simply, do not use that addon.

This problem has been resolved looong ago. The fix is available near the bottom of post #1 in this thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2016079)
DynEnv v2.9 - No Underwater Impurity Patch (date added: 5 Mar 2013)
Removes underwater impurity particles. Enable it after the Main Mod and either of the Enhanced Visibility optional mods, if used.
NOTE: required by the Enhanced Visibility submod high version, to fix a bug which makes impurity to be rendered as solid white squares.

:salute:

fitzcarraldo 06-04-22 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2812206)
This problem has been resolved looong ago. The fix is available near the bottom of post #1 in this thread:

:salute:

Of course....But I want the impurities in the water. With impurities and clear underwater you have the problem. To my knowledge, there is no solution for clear underwater with impurities without those artifacts, cubes, etc...

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

gap 06-04-22 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2812213)
Of course....But I want the impurities in the water. With impurities and clear underwater you have the problem. To my knowledge, there is no solution for clear underwater with impurities without those artifacts, cubes, etc...

Best regards.

Then you should adopt the 'medium' version of the 'Enhanced Visibility' submod or, for even clearer underwater with impurities (but not artifacts), you should remove data/Misc/impurity.dds from the 'high' version before you enable it :03:

fitzcarraldo 06-04-22 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2812247)
Then you should adopt the 'medium' version of the 'Enhanced Visibility' submod or, for even clearer underwater with impurities (but not artifacts), you should remove data/Misc/impurity.dds from the 'high' version before you enable it :03:

I will try that Master Gap!

Many thanks.

gap 06-04-22 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2812268)
I will try that Master Gap!

Many thanks.

That's nothing mate, my pleasure :salute:

MatzeO 08-24-22 04:08 AM

Hello!

I need your support. The download does not want to start.
I use the links from the first post.
But unfortunately I get error messages.

... and work all this mod steps with the newest TWoS? I know a part is included...

Regards
MatzeO

Mad Mardigan 08-24-22 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatzeO (Post 2824516)
Hello!

I need your support. The download does not want to start.
I use the links from the first post.
But unfortunately I get error messages.

... and work all this mod steps with the newest TWoS? I know a part is included...

Regards
MatzeO

Could be the browser your using... have found edge or opera useful in downloading mods... of course, edge every once in a bit, throws a fit of saying that a mod is harmful... doesn't happen a lot but, can bypass that if the mod source is known to be a good one.... usually. Have had the odd one here or there that I had to swap over to another browser to get them.

Hope this helps... :shucks: :yep: :up:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

MatzeO 08-25-22 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2824599)
Could be the browser your using... have found edge or opera useful in downloading mods... of course, edge every once in a bit, throws a fit of saying that a mod is harmful... doesn't happen a lot but, can bypass that if the mod source is known to be a good one.... usually. Have had the odd one here or there that I had to swap over to another browser to get them.

Hope this helps... :shucks: :yep: :up:

:Kaleun_Salute:

M. M.

THXs Mad Mardigan.
But that is not the reason. I'll write to Uncle Neal.
It seems to be a permission problem.

"Please wait, the forum server has reached capacity, your post or download request will be processed as soon as possible."

Regards
MatzeO

gap 08-25-22 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MatzeO (Post 2824787)
THXs Mad Mardigan.
But that is not the reason. I'll write to Uncle Neal.
It seems to be a permission problem.

"Please wait, the forum server has reached capacity, your post or download request will be processed as soon as possible."

Regards
MatzeO

Hi MatzeO,

the download link works for me. It might have been a temporary problem, if it persists try getting in touch with Neal :salute:

les green01 11-05-22 08:44 PM

when i click addon by u-190 it takes me to need subscribe

GrenSo 11-06-22 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by les green01 (Post 2836507)

You can ignore this message about subscribing, because U-190 deleted all his addons/mods.

And in my opinion you should just use the Dynamic Environment from gab and not this additional addon for Dynamic Environment from U-190, because this one is very buggy.

gap 11-07-22 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by les green01 (Post 2836507)

That addon is no longer available, sorry. Link removed. Thank you for your for reporting it :salute:

les green01 11-07-22 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2836756)
That addon is no longer available, sorry. Link removed. Thank you for your for reporting it :salute:

np gap

Belmondo 11-16-22 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrenSo (Post 2811873)
I do not use the high version of DynEnv v2.9 - 3.b Enhanced Visibility so I can't tell you at the moment what and why you see there exactly.

Additional from DynEvn v2.9 I used only this ones:
DynEnv v2.9 - 3.a Enhanced Visibility (medium)
DynEnv v2.9 - 5.b Ambient Settings - No Murky Waters
DynEnv v2.9 - 6. Sleet for Winter Campaigns
DynEnv v2.9 - 8.b Wave Mechanics - Gale (Improved)
DynEnv v2.9 - 10.I Seafloor (high resolution)
DynEnv v2.9 - 13. No Underwater FX Patch

What a storm looks like and really bad weather because I haven't met it yet