SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Subsim Events & Activities (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Earliest Subsim forum member - you? Prove it! (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=141147)

krashkart 02-21-12 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikimcbee (Post 1843108)
You mean, subsim's rival, Neil Stephens of Tractorsim?

I think he means Neils Stefans, the admin of Shoppingcartsim. :06:

nikimcbee 04-02-12 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krashkart (Post 1843113)
I think he means Neils Stefans, the admin of Shoppingcartsim. :06:

I've seen the google earth photos of Neil Stephens of tractorsim. He's from Waco (TX), on his riding lawn mower and he wears black socks and sandals whilst working.:o

krashkart 04-02-12 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikimcbee (Post 1864525)
I've seen the google earth photos of Neil Stephens of tractorsim. He's from Waco (TX), on his riding lawn mower and he wears black socks and sandals whilst working.:o

I think that's one of the signs of the end of the world. :o

As the Mayans wrote in an as-yet undiscovered proverb on primitive lawn care,

Before the world goes kaput, we think it's only fair that we leave a small, insignifcant clue for the future doomsayers to argue over:

He who drives a lawnmower in his black socks, whilst wearing sandals, shall be the harbinger of your impending collective demise. So be it known that on the day the Google Heathens steal his soul into their cartography records will be the day that the end of the universe as we know begins to unfold.

Have a great day! =D

-The Mayans

This Neil Stephens fellow must be some sort of ethereal lynch pin that holds that universe together. Kinda like the Fifth Element in a way. :hmmm::yep::D

guntherprien 04-23-12 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Letum (Post 930586)

Simply,brilliant. :haha:

geetrue 04-24-12 12:10 PM

I remember when Letum said that ... I was here :haha:

Now that is old ...

seriously folks when Neal has a grandson we can start a thread on who is the youngest member of subsim :know:

McBeck 09-30-12 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkstooth (Post 1617358)
was in jail??

OMG OMG OMG OMG....Dribble is here?! Or was here last year :-P

Cowboy10uk 12-11-12 07:38 AM

Damn didnt realise I had been floating around for so long, granted not as long as most of you but still, 7 years ain't bad. Don't think I've contributed anything in that time but still. ;)

Dispute hat my info says here, I actully joined as COWBOY10 way back 5/1/2005, sadly my login password has long since been forgotten by me, and certainly the email address used to register that account has long gone, which means I can't get back in there.

Hence I started my new account here, this one. Cowboy10uk, which is the username I was going for in the first place, no idea why I didn't put the UK at the end last time.

So I'm guessing it will be 8 years in 3 weeks, and this community is still as helpful and as wonderful as ever. That everyone is an acheviment.

Fingers crossed it will last for many many years yet.

Cowboy10uk

soopaman2 01-11-13 01:27 PM

So how many of you need to die for me to even have a chance?

And tips on expediting the process?:D

:salute:

Bless all you salty old farts!

Mork_417 02-01-13 11:39 AM

It's been awhile...

Not sure if it was my first post, but it's the earliest reference i could find. :salute:

Silent Hunter II - Can't get co-op action... - FloppyRat = 2002-12-24 23:57

Hartmann 10-19-15 08:36 PM

My first know post was this. In 2005 , a question about dangerous waters.

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...ghlight=silent

FUBAR295 04-24-20 10:46 PM

Better late than never.

Just to add my name to this list ... be around since March 2002.

Good hunting
FUBAR295