SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   Why should we support the Leaders of Ukraine (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=252728)

Gorpet 05-19-22 03:49 AM

Why should we support the Leaders of Ukraine

I for one would like to know who the leaders of the Ukraine Government are.And their backgrounds. Who are these people? And what kind of lifestyles did they live before the war? Are they and their families fighting to stay in power.Did they do everything they could do to enhance the everyday lives of their citizens before the war?
And How will they rebuild after this war? When all their youngest men have been killed? You know all their trades people put down their tools and picked a gun yes they are the first ones to stand For a Flag,Will it be National Pride or for a family of rulers? That could give a **** about you or your family as long as they and their children survive. Haven't we wrote books about this in our history?

What do you think pheasants? It's your money that gives them real Freedom

Skybird 05-19-22 04:35 AM

^ Distraction. Currently does not matter. First things first: come back after the Russians are out.

Arlo 05-19-22 10:30 AM

Well, seems Gorp loves his Putin. :-?

Cyborg322 05-19-22 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gorpet (Post 2809324)
I for one would like to know who the leaders of the Ukraine Government are.And their backgrounds. Who are these people? And what kind of lifestyles did they live before the war? Are they and their families fighting to stay in power.Did they do everything they could do to enhance the everyday lives of their citizens before the war?
And How will they rebuild after this war? When all their youngest men have been killed? You know all their trades people put down their tools and picked a gun yes they are the first ones to stand For a Flag,Will it be National Pride or for a family of rulers? That could give a **** about you or your family as long as they and their children survive. Haven't we wrote books about this in our history?

What do you think pheasants? It's your money that gives them real Freedom

Putin did a book I think its was called First Person a kind of updated version of Mein Kampf

astvitaliy1982 05-19-22 03:35 PM

Astvitaliy1982

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlo (Post 2809389)
Well, seems Gorp loves his Putin. :-?

Nobody likes Putin more than you guys on this site)))

Arlo 05-19-22 05:20 PM

Might suggest you amend that to 'some guys.'

mapuc 05-19-22 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlo (Post 2809446)

The only I support is the Ukrainian people and it's military who is fighting to survive an unprovoked invasion.

Markus

Reece 05-19-22 06:58 PM

+1 Markus! :yep:

Commander Wallace 05-19-22 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by astvitaliy1982 (Post 2809432)
Nobody likes Putin more than you guys on this site)))

You're talking out of your rear end. Putin and Russia is liked so much that the Ukraine is the recipient of billions of dollars in military and humanitarian aid mostly from the U.S. :Kaleun_Mad: Other countries are sending military aid as well. This has enabled the Ukraine To fight Russia and Putin to a virtual standstill. Weapons from the U.K and Turkey have played also played decisive roles as well. This says nothing of former military personnel from the U.S, U.K, India and many other countries that are fighting alongside the Ukrainians against Russia.

If you want to create your own narrative of the war in the Ukraine separate from the established facts, don't do it here. We all know better.

Buddahaid 05-19-22 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander Wallace (Post 2809458)
You're talking out of your rear end. Putin and Russia is liked so much that the Ukraine is the recipient of billions of dollars in military and humanitarian aid mostly from the U.S. :Kaleun_Mad: Other countries are sending military aid as well. This has enabled the Ukraine To fight Russia and Putin to a virtual standstill. Weapons from the U.K and Turkey have played also played decisive roles as well. This says nothing of former military personnel from the U.S, U.K, India and many other countries that are fighting alongside the Ukrainians against Russia.

If you want to create your own narrative of the war in the Ukraine separate from the established facts, don't do it here. We all know better.

I do think you responded to a jest.

Commander Wallace 05-19-22 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddahaid (Post 2809459)
I do think you responded to a jest.

I took it the wrong way then. The suffering there in the Ukraine and climbing death tolls of innocent civilians is a bit much to take on a daily basis and we aren't even there. I can't imagine how it is to have lived in the Ukraine and deal with all this carnage. My apologies to everyone and especially astvitaliy1982 If in fact I took it the wrong way, as you said.

Reece 05-20-22 12:01 AM

I certainly thought the same way as you CW, but I think it was still in bad taste! :hmmm:

astvitaliy1982 05-20-22 12:47 AM

Astvitaliy1982

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arlo (Post 2809446)

I apologize. I didn't mean you. You put the question very correctly. Who are these people who run Ukraine. In 2014, people from the armies of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the DPR communicated with each other by radio, warned each other about the beginning of shelling, and much more. No one wanted to fight each other. Then provocateurs began to appear. These were platoons of incomprehensible people in black uniforms on cars from Privatbank from Ukraine. They did terrible things on both sides of the front. If you don't believe me, you can watch videos on the Internet for 2014-2015, for example from the city of Volnovakha.

Buddahaid 05-20-22 12:59 AM

Pheasants for Phutin

Please help.

astvitaliy1982 05-20-22 01:04 AM

Astvitaliy1982

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commander Wallace (Post 2809458)

I think no weapon in the world will help solve the conflict in Ukraine. Even if the weapons are from America, England, Turkey, Europe, even if they are spears and bows, they will not solve the problem of Ukraine. In fact, I have seen with my own eyes how quickly this conflict can be resolved through a truce.(at least to start with this) At this moment, absolutely all weapons fall silent, in one minute!!! I mean, when the authorities of countries really need peace, this issue is resolved very quickly.