SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   No gamefront (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=199680)

Captain Joe 11-07-12 02:59 PM

No gamefront

I dont know if its just me but whstever i try to download from gamefront says file not found, it gets to the countdown from 5 to 1 then goes to new page and reports file not found. as if there server has lost all its data or its down or someting. Please can someone test and report if you have same problem or not?

lesec74 11-08-12 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Joe (Post 1958070)
I dont know if its just me but whstever i try to download from gamefront says file not found, it gets to the countdown from 5 to 1 then goes to new page and reports file not found. as if there server has lost all its data or its down or someting. Please can someone test and report if you have same problem or not?

hello,

try with mozilla ;it's ok:up:

Captain Joe 11-08-12 02:39 AM

Thanks for testing but on firefox and ie i get same results, file not found, not sure why because i never had problems with gamefront before.

Sepp von Ch. 11-08-12 03:34 AM

The same problem by me:hmph:

lmy76128 11-08-12 05:14 AM

yes, me too..

i cant download
i reinstalled my sh5

GT182 11-09-12 06:56 PM

Don't know if anyone is trying GameFront but it's been working for me today.

NiKuTa 11-09-12 07:24 PM

Same problem - can't DL

and the it's why:

Game Front - FAQ
Quote:

Can I download Game Front files from any territory in the world?
A: Game Front file downloads are not supported in the following territories. If you***8217;re not in one of the below territories and are still having issues with our servce, please submit a ticket and we***8217;ll look into it.

Argentina
Mexico
Chile
Spain
Thailand
Poland
Colombia
Brazil
France
Venezuela
Italy
Peru
Uruguay
Malaysia
Turkey
Indonesia
India
Ecuador
Costa Rica
Honduras
Hungary
Philippines
Portugal
Romania
Russian Federation
Serbia
Singapore
Sweden
Japan
Indonesia
I'm from Poland. So pls stop using this side.

GT182 11-09-12 07:32 PM

Some of us here in the US were, and some are still having problems downloading from GF. Lately I have been able to download from them, but there are a few times I still have a problem.

Captain Joe 11-10-12 12:20 AM

Im from South Africa and problem has been intermittent for me lately, at first it was allways a problem but I did manage once and then it was back. will try again soon as just re installed SH5

McApu 11-12-12 10:26 AM

Gamefront is back !!!

Hi sardines :arrgh!:
I can proudly announce that gamefront it's working again!:D no special tickets needed or different browsers to use ! For Italy at leastl.
Good hunt

Webster 11-12-12 02:51 PM

this happens all the time with them, servers or maint every so often and the sight spazzes out for days

NiKuTa 11-13-12 04:47 AM

Most of the mods are on gamefront. Stock SH5 is a crap, so i have to uninstall SH5. There is no point make this game on HDD when i will not playing this game.

GAMEFRONT SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Webster 11-13-12 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NiKuTa (Post 1959912)
Most of the mods are on gamefront. Stock SH5 is a crap, so i have to uninstall SH5. There is no point make this game on HDD when i will not playing this game.

GAMEFRONT SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

then get your downloads here or at other site dedicated to silent hunter, there are several to choose from.

if you absolutely cant find one then im sure someone can upload a mod for you somewhere you can download it from, just ask for what you need and give them time to reply and help you.

the game is quite enjoyable after its modded

sidslotm 11-13-12 11:21 AM

I had loads of problems with gamefront but after installing firefox the problems ceased, hope this helps.

volodya61 11-13-12 12:44 PM

At the moment, it's not a browser problem..
I'm always using Firefox only, but now I can't d/l something from Gamefront..
It's not available in Russia now..
I have an access to Gamefront, can open a d/l page but still can't to d/l something..:nope: