SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Sone7 01-28-15 05:12 AM

Most importantly: thank You for your work Vecko!

Is there a chance for another download source? I find the mediafire one practically impossible to complete, due to very slow speed and frequent time-outs...

PrEZeX 01-28-15 10:14 AM

Ok, I have another question for you guys. I cannot select a target for my flak gun crew by hitting the spacebar (the gun is manned and the ship is in reach). The gun crew is just sitting there and don't even move the gun while I´m spawning the spacebar trying to mark the ship for attack.

lees72 01-28-15 11:22 AM

No ship icon on the maps

Hey Guys, I'm not seeing the ships on the maps.
When I played SH4, I got used to marking the route of the ship, drawing a 90 degree angle from it around 1000m away and blowing it up!

But I cant see the ship!

[IMG]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps11ed5c70.jpg[/IMG]

Txema 01-28-15 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2281691)
After some time, I'm uploading a fresh version of the megamod. Here's the rough changelog...

The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Subsim Community SH5 Megamod Changelog:
- Enabled TAI map
- Rendering distance set to 60Km (TDW generic patcher)
- Waves settings compatible with TDW 60m/s wind patch
- Adjusted menu.txt file for the use with TWoS

Added mods
- TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0
- Updated versions of already contained mods
- sobers removed Z dat ships
- Pascal-sh5-VIIC/B-correct periscope in tube
- torpedoes_g7a-e(.zon)
- Ship zon Files_Capsize
- Sjizzle's - Charts for NewUIs part 4_20.07.2013
* Readme files for added mods can be found in TWoS documentation folder

Removed mods
- HydrophoneFollowNearestContactFix_For_NewUIs_TDC_7 _1_0_To_7_5_0
- Realistic Hydrophones v1.1

Install instructions in the first post are also edited so make sure to check for changes before you start with instalation.
JSGME is now also present in the main archive.

Hi Vecko !

First of all, thank you very much for this mega-mod. It really helps a lot :salute:

Let me ask a question:

Why have you removed the HydrophoneFollowNearestContactFix mod? Have you updated the NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0 mod and it works properly now without that patch?

Rippersport 01-28-15 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2281971)
Always good to have a physical cd version.

Welcome :sunny:

Yeah I probably will get the cd version, it's cheap anyway. Thanks.

Can I change the realism settings at will when i'm running this mod, or will some options interfer with something? I am using automatic torpedo control and updating map icons at the moment. And it looks like the event cam doesen't show up.

ReallyDedPoet 01-28-15 02:24 PM

Welcome to SUBSIM Rippersport :sunny:

Rippersport 01-28-15 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReallyDedPoet (Post 2282467)
Welcome to SUBSIM Rippersport :sunny:

Hey, thanks. Always nice to be greeted.

I've been a member for a while, but I'm more of a reader than a writer on forums.:O:

vdr1981 01-28-15 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vladimir bondarenko (Post 2282281)
It is clear..... And tell me this moment, fashion SubFlags_0_0_9_byTheDarkWraith, SubExhaust_1_0_5_byTheDarkWraith, Harbour_Mod_by_HanSolo78_reworked_for_OHIIv2.4_by_ Trevally, TDW_Ship_Inertia_1_1_0, and IRAI_0_0_41_Inertia_Damage.., it is possible to install in your Assembly???? I would want to have in this megamode!!!!

I'm really not sure...especially not about harbor mod. Also, I had a lot of CTD's with with sub flags no mater how much I like this mod. The megamod is too complex and SH engine is overstretched already. Be careful...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sone7 (Post 2282371)
Most importantly: thank You for your work Vecko!

Is there a chance for another download source? I find the mediafire one practically impossible to complete, due to very slow speed and frequent time-outs...

Unfortunately no...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txema (Post 2282446)
Hi Vecko !

Why have you removed the HydrophoneFollowNearestContactFix mod? Have you updated the NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0 mod and it works properly now without that patch?

IIRC, TDW fixed that bug with new UI 7.5.0v18 which is in the megamod...

McDuff222 01-28-15 03:43 PM

Hello All.
I've just become a member here after recently installing SH5.I'm trying to download the wolves of steel mod but Mediafire keeps giving me a permission denied page.
I have made a donation. Any help appreciated.:salute:

vdr1981 01-28-15 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McDuff222 (Post 2282485)
Hello All.
I've just become a member here after recently installing SH5.I'm trying to download the wolves of steel mod but Mediafire keeps giving me a permission denied page.
I have made a donation. Any help appreciated.:salute:

Try this one...http://www.mediafire.com/download/ee...H5+Megamod.rar

Sone7 01-28-15 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2282476)
Unfortunately no...

That's a pity, was already hoping the time has come to play a proper game of SH5.
Thx anyways ;)

McDuff222 01-28-15 03:59 PM

That's the ticket.:up:
Thanks VDR1981

mainexpress 01-28-15 04:48 PM

how come i'm seeing ships down the kiel canal and south of heligoland with polish flags in this mod:hmmm:

vladimir bondarenko 01-28-15 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrEZeX (Post 2282418)
Ok, I have another question for you guys. I cannot select a target for my flak gun crew by hitting the spacebar (the gun is manned and the ship is in reach). The gun crew is just sitting there and don't even move the gun while I´m spawning the spacebar trying to mark the ship for attack.

It is necessary to include this function in TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0. It at you probably is disconnected

Aktungbby 01-28-15 05:46 PM

welcome aboard!

McDuff222! :Kaleun_Salute: