SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Taki1980 07-06-18 06:02 AM

Are there still critical Hits Like in engineroom or Ammoracks? Are ships taking Walter slowing down? Had some Shots fired with deckgun AP in the Engineroom Same With Torpedo but it seemed Like ships never slowing down. Or am i wrong Here?

vdr1981 07-07-18 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenonSurf (Post 2560011)
If not, does it still make sense to load it for better deck gun usage?
If you still own have it, you can load the mod without any problems...

Thanks,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taki1980 (Post 2560083)
Are there still critical Hits Like in engineroom or Ammoracks? Are ships taking Walter slowing down? Had some Shirts fired Witz deckgun AP in the Engineroom Same With Torpedo but it seemed Like ships never slowing down. Or am i wrong Here?

Damaged ships will slow down and eventually stop of course but this depends of number of factors like amount of damage, damage zone type, ship skill and type ect...

excel4004 07-07-18 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2560211)
Damaged ships will slow down and eventually stop of course but this depends of number of factors like amount of damage, damage zone type, ship skill and type ect...

Like that, that the ships have different skills, sometimes i felt that.."What!?..How fast does he hit me with his deckgun!!?" :D

guinness50 07-10-18 05:52 PM

Im a noob

Hi all, i have just installed Twos but i seem to be missing something.

I spot a warship. I press E, try to identify it, but there is no sent masts height button. I dont know how to enter the masts heigth....

Plz help lool

Aktungbby 07-10-18 08:48 PM

Welcome aboard!

guinness50!:Kaleun_Salute:

palmic 07-11-18 03:14 AM

[REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod

Quote:

Originally Posted by guinness50 (Post 2560744)

I spot a warship. I press E, try to identify it, but there is no sent masts height button. I dont know how to enter the masts heigth....

Plz help lool

Haha, twos is hardcore style, a lot of learning :)

But there is some optional mod for what you are looking for, i can't remember name, others will tell....

If you want to learn how to solve targeting realistically (how it was ment in TWOS), see this 4 videos tutorial:

videos

vdr1981 07-11-18 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guinness50 (Post 2560744)

Plz help lool

Send mast height to TDC clickable "link" will appear in your recognition manual after you mark your target with "space" key...:yep:

https://s6.postimg.cc/ly4a20apt/SH5_...5_23.01.41.png

palmic 07-12-18 02:04 AM

Eeh? So it was changed? Wind and smoke is already included?

THEBERBSTER 07-12-18 02:56 AM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > guinness50
Subsim <> Make A Donation <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
SH3 – 4 - 5 Tutorials And Other Information Links In My Signature Below

vdr1981 07-12-18 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2560884)
Eeh? So it was changed? Wind and smoke is already included?

Nope...He asked only how to send mast height to TDC, not how to actually identify the ship...:yep: :salute:

Wind and smoke is still a separate add-on , only it's now called "TWoS UI cmd_Auto Target ID".

hauangua 07-12-18 07:03 AM

With Kaspersky antivirus... analized now and all good.

vdr1981 07-12-18 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2560926)
With Kaspersky antivirus... analized now and all good.

Thanks friend, that's really good to hear, although my AVG also is going crasy about Sputterfish's automatic Steam Conversion Tool located in "Silent Hunter 5\Resources\TWoS_Setup\SH5updateSteam.exe".

Can you please scan the file directly and tell us what Dr. Caspersky says? :hmm2::

hauangua 07-12-18 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2560927)
Thanks friend, that's really good to hear, although my AVG also is going crasy about Sputterfish's automatic Steam Conversion Tool located in "Silent Hunter 5\Resources\TWoS_Setup\SH5updateSteam.exe".

Can you please scan the file directly and tell us what Dr. Caspersky says? :hmm2::

Read just now.
This evening probe and write Vecko
Now going work
::salute:

hauangua 07-12-18 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2560927)

SH5updateSteam.exe
no problem with kaspersky:

Captain_AJ 07-12-18 10:59 PM

Radar

I am in the campaign Operation Drumbeat . when switching on the radar there is no contact's registered on the radar scope nor does the radio operator call out contacts. I tested this with the FMB metox test scenario that is historical is in scenarios. Perhaps this is an option when selecting option' py configuration?

I rarely use the radar since it does not affect my gameplay:Kaleun_Salute: // thanks all