SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Wolfpacks relive v0.9H Released (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=206353)

Jimbuna 08-10-13 03:20 PM

Looking forward to positive outcomes as a result of joint collaboration.

Jimbuna 08-10-13 03:30 PM

Okay, enough is enough.....anyone has a gripe with somebody then please take it to PM.

I thank any future participants in advance for their cooperation.

brett25 08-10-13 07:14 PM

Quote:

Who gave you the God-given right to dictate another's actions
makman is one of th hardest working modders in this community. Both he and Backer seem to be working pretty hard to get you a really cool mod, i think some appreciation makes more sense:salute:

brett25 08-10-13 11:38 PM

umm..... this is the MODS forum, you knew that right?

makman94 08-11-13 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terryn (Post 2098401)
umm.....
How does one like yourself get to the point where they are so dillusional that they bow to the authorities of modders irregardless of what they're being told to do?

you have a pm :up:
lets move on ,only to the theme of Backer's mod

makman94 08-11-13 01:43 AM

A question

@Backer ,
i am just curious to know your opinion on the following,

at my post 7 i asked you this :

''can you do something at the act files which is controling the ''intelligence'' of enemy and make it more clever ? i mean something like random routines when enemy is detecting the submarine or random routines when enemy is attacked by submarines''

you think that it is possible to do something like this ? altering the AI intelligence will be a real big explode to gameplay

Kelly621 08-11-13 02:30 AM

Backer,
You have created an exciting new mod....thank you for the creative work:up:
After taking a break from SH3 to work on a few Summer projects it was a joy to come back on the forum and find this mod.
Makman94...thanks for the beta testing.

Kelly621

backer 08-11-13 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by makman94 (Post 2098414)
@Backer ,
i am just curious to know your opinion on the following,

at my post 7 i asked you this :

''can you do something at the act files which is controling the ''intelligence'' of enemy and make it more clever ? i mean something like random routines when enemy is detecting the submarine or random routines when enemy is attacked by submarines''

you think that it is possible to do something like this ? altering the AI intelligence will be a real big explode to gameplay

I noticed your this advice, but now I need to improve the "Wolfpack", so...

backer 08-16-13 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terryn (Post 2098401)
umm.....
How does one like yourself get to the point where they are so dillusional that they bow to the authorities of modders irregardless of what they're being told to do?

It seems I have to find a super understand English friends to help me to look at this sentence.:hmmm:

Jimbuna 08-16-13 12:47 PM

It is not very complimentary I'm afraid and if I come across anything of a similar nature in the future I will be taking action against whoever the author is.

I have already asked for peace and civility previously.

backer 08-16-13 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2101122)
It is not very complimentary I'm afraid and if I come across anything of a similar nature in the future I will be taking action against whoever the author is.

I have already asked for peace and civility previously.

At the time of communication, you use the sentence is very long.Can you use some phrases?please.

Jimbuna 08-16-13 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by backer (Post 2101135)
At the time of communication, you use the sentence is very long.Can you use some phrases?please.

PM me your nationality and I'll try and have somebody explain it to you.

backer 08-16-13 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terryn (Post 2101174)
Hi Backer,

Could you create a tutorial in how you use .act files for other modders? I think you opened a door for us here.

Thanks.

Actually. The .act file is sh3's format. It is the principle of is .DLL.
So, you can use any IDE edit of your code, and use linker make a .act.

berlina 08-21-13 05:46 AM

well said jimbuna. pls calm down guys and support one another, that's why we are all here anyway. :arrgh!:

Hitman 08-21-13 03:22 PM

I can't download the mod, can someone please put it elsewhere? :wah:

Manos, you have tested it already ... will it work with campaign, is there a need to script wolfpacks, etc?