SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Sjizzle 02-11-14 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2173643)
I guess it's always easier to blame someone else for your own incompetence...
Just give up, it's hopeless. I suggest you to check Sober's, Sjizzle's or Fifi's modlists threads...

totaly agree with you :up:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capta1n (Post 2173649)
Dang man, pretty harsh, don't take criticism well do we. Maybe you should just give up?

pls fallow gap advice... play silent hunter online

vdr1981 02-11-14 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by indycar (Post 2173666)
sounds work now god knows what was wrong only did turn on pc again after i came back from work

prolly missed our the real nav mod in the soup thx

PS puno ti hvala, ovo je super

Nema na cemu druze! :salute:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff (Post 2173667)
Very nice mod but I have a couple of small issues that I hope someone can help with.
1 when I try and scroll the mouse wheel over the heading bar, it no longer works and I unfortunately can't now use this method to set my course.

2 when I use the alternative method of setting my speed , ie I use ctrl and then click on a speed in knots, this now does not work. My boat will only go from ahead slow to ahead standard and nothing in between.

3 I no longer have a compass on the ruler tool to allow me to plot my course and I have tried using the drag compass wheel but I can't get the ruler to plot 'beneath' this compass wheel.

Here is hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks
Kev

Steam version?

1. And what happens if you click the heading bar few times? I mean, click on heading bar to disable compass and try again.

2. On surface or underwater? Check both engines and prop. shafts, are ther running properly? What's happening when you command full speed ahead ?

3. What's happening if you click on "tool helper"?

THE_MASK 02-11-14 02:54 PM

Move the exe patcher to the desktop found in The Wolves of Steel 1.01 .
Click on the patcher icon /File/Open .
Click on File/Restore snapshot .
Click on the snapshot found in The Wolves of Steel 1.01
How hard is it ?

diablo82 02-11-14 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2172477)
Buy the dvd version :yep:

I just ordered the DVD version. Does I will have continue to log in to Uplay? I hope that the DVD version will not so many problems with mods as on version of steam.

602Sqn_Puff 02-11-14 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2173681)
Nema na cemu druze! :salute:

Steam version?

1. And what happens if you click the heading bar few times? I mean, click on heading bar to disable compass and try again.

2. On surface or underwater? Check both engines and prop. shafts, are ther running properly? What's happening when you command full speed ahead ?

3. What's happening if you click on "tool helper"?

DVD version.
Clicked on the heading bar numerous times, still the same

On surface, both shafts and engines running. Will go to any speed when ordered but not when I use alt speed selection to select the speed in knots.
EDIT: seems to be working now?? will test further and report back

Toll helper only showed the tool name I was using in a small pop up. Fixed this by utilising the jimimadrids map tools from TDW's own download.

Thanks for taking time to reply.

J0313 02-11-14 05:32 PM

Hello.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0313 (Post 2173524)
I just started playing SH5 because of your mod vdr. I don't have a lot of experience with it because I have played SH4 and 3. I just switched to the new set up with 7.4 instead of 7.5 and I just ran into a problem. I crash dived and my compressed air kept going down so I quickly ordered surface. When I surfaced my compressed air level had dropped to 15 %. Of course it replenished with know trouble but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this before?

Is somebody going to give any feedback on this?

Mikemike47 02-11-14 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J0313 (Post 2173524)
I just started playing SH5 because of your mod vdr. I don't have a lot of experience with it because I have played SH4 and 3. I just switched to the new set up with 7.4 instead of 7.5 and I just ran into a problem. I crash dived and my compressed air kept going down so I quickly ordered surface. When I surfaced my compressed air level had dropped to 15 %. Of course it replenished with know trouble but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this before?

Compressed air issue is more of a stock issue from experience or related to other mods perhaps. I have been playing New UIs 7.5, test version 12 for about 6 months now. Save game. Exit game and restart game. Compressed issue fixed.

Similar to situation where you are at the bunker. Asking the guy for upgrades or torpedoes, and those options are grayed out. Save the game. Exit game and restart game. Options are restored.

J0313 02-11-14 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikemike47 (Post 2173792)
Compressed air issue is more of a stock issue from experience or related to other mods perhaps. I have been playing New UIs 7.5, test version 12 for about 6 months now. Save game. Exit game and restart game. Compressed issue fixed.

Similar to situation where you are at the bunker. Asking the guy for upgrades or torpedoes, and those options are grayed out. Save the game. Exit game and restart game. Options are restored.

Thank you for the feed back. I did that and as you said everything was hunky dory again. Just a temporary glitch. If it happens again I'll RTB for Repairs LOL!

vdr1981 02-12-14 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff (Post 2173777)
DVD version.
Clicked on the heading bar numerous times, still the same

On surface, both shafts and engines running. Will go to any speed when ordered but not when I use alt speed selection to select the speed in knots.
EDIT: seems to be working now?? will test further and report back

Toll helper only showed the tool name I was using in a small pop up. Fixed this by utilising the jimimadrids map tools from TDW's own download.

Thanks for taking time to reply.

So, only the problem with heading bar persist, right?
Can you at least use compass to select course?

602Sqn_Puff 02-12-14 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2174001)
So, only the problem with heading bar persist, right?
Can you en least use compass to select course?

Yep, compass and rudder dial work fine...:)

vdr1981 02-12-14 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 602Sqn_Puff (Post 2174009)
Yep, compass and rudder dial work fine...:)

That's very good!:up:

I'm sure you'll find compass tool more useful then old heading bar...

diablo82 02-12-14 04:48 PM

Does this mod, you can enable "Ship Identification"? In my game is blank.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/36/hosz.jpg

Mikemike47 02-12-14 09:14 PM

@vdr1981,
This link will make you happy

ZAGOR64BZ 02-13-14 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo82 (Post 2174082)

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/36/hosz.jpg

I was wondering the same thing.....:hmmm:

gap 02-13-14 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diablo82 (Post 2174082)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZAGOR64BZ (Post 2174242)
I was wondering the same thing.....:hmmm:

This question has already been answered. See below please :03:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2168004)
If you really want to use automatic target recognition, which is a bit unrealistic IMO especially because you can recognize a ship 20+km away, install this mod anywhere in patrol or in port ... http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/down...o=file&id=4248