SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Ashikaga 09-27-20 07:20 PM

Has anyone ever found out what can be done about the extremely long log save time when you exit to main menu?

OLtzS Ashikaga

Jimbuna 09-28-20 05:50 AM

Welcome to SubSim flokost :Kaleun_Salute:

Lugermann 09-28-20 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flokost (Post 2697804)
Hello sailors!

After a long break from action in SH3-GWX, I am considering this fine looking mega mod for my rusty SH5 boat.

One of the SH3-GWX features that I would really love to see also with this mod, is the sense of travelling in the open sea, the way the boat rolls and pitches over the waves and water splashes over the bridge.

Can someone share a video with the SH5 sub in the open rough sea with TWoS mod applied ?

https://youtu.be/3h3SmaNV4D8

Texas Red 09-28-20 04:29 PM

When can we expect the next update.

I am eagerly expecting the next one!

vdr1981 09-29-20 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the beast (Post 2698024)
When can we expect the next update.

I am eagerly expecting the next one!

Not much things to update right now I'm afraid...:salute:

flokost 09-29-20 01:56 PM

Glad to be back dear Sirs!

@Lugermann, thank you for the video, could use a bit more rolling but it surely does the trick, one more for the crew.

vdr1981 09-29-20 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flokost (Post 2698244)
Glad to be back dear Sirs!

@Lugermann, thank you for the video, could use a bit more rolling but it surely does the trick, one more for the crew.

Happy hunting Captain! :salute:

Texas Red 09-29-20 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2698100)
Not much things to update right now I'm afraid...:salute:

:timeout:

We've updated everything in the SH5 game and made it in its pinnacle of awesomeness?!

That can't be!

vdr1981 09-29-20 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the beast (Post 2698254)
:timeout:

We've updated everything in the SH5 game and made it in its pinnacle of awesomeness?!

That can't be!


I will reformulate my answer then...Let's say that after all these years the "intersection" of things we wish to do and things we actually CAN do with SH5 (with current tools and knowledge) is getting smaller. I hope you guys understand what I mean...:yep:

Texas Red 09-29-20 04:23 PM

Oh, like some of the stuff we want to add is not possible due to the engine of the game etc?

kapuhy 09-29-20 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2698263)
I will reformulate my answer then...Let's say that after all these years the "intersection" of things we wish to do and things we actually CAN do with SH5 (with current tools and knowledge) is getting smaller. I hope you guys understand what I mean...:yep:

"TWoS roster" =/= "List of all ships and aircraft of ww2" => Can't stop The Work.

vdr1981 09-30-20 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kapuhy (Post 2698270)
"TWoS roster" =/= "List of all ships and aircraft of ww2" => Can't stop The Work.

Haha of course, that doesn't count. :D :up:

kapuhy 10-06-20 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2698339)
Haha of course, that doesn't count. :D :up:

Speaking of which: Whitley WIP

Tonci87 10-06-20 01:07 PM

By the way, I have a new video online, where I intercept the USS Washington :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptAhqVauzEA

Thomsen42 10-06-20 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skin-nl (Post 2684607)
Here are the dates when you get a new u-boat.
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...3&postcount=64


Interesting, I have seen this before; but with TWoS you start with a normal VIIC in the March of `43 Chapter? I do. :hmmm:
I didnīt find any clue to one of my biggest questions: What stat and which amount of it is required to recieve the final type VIIC41?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Đ 1995- 2023 Subsim®
"Subsim" is a registered trademark, all rights reserved.