SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Red Storm Rising (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   Red Storm Rising campaign re-released (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=97626)

Bill Nichols 09-02-06 10:41 AM

Red Storm Rising campaign re-released

The RSR campaign, plus many other of my scenarios for Dangerous Waters, have been re-released and are now available for download at my site.

Enjoy!

:arrgh!:

Molon Labe 09-02-06 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Nichols
The RSR campaign, plus many other of my scenarios for Dangerous Waters, have been re-released and are now available for download at my site.

Enjoy!

:arrgh!:

Out frackin standing.

I thinking about making a new campaign to post too... but you'll have to make it available to only BFC customers only for a few months. :rotfl:j/k

Sea Demon 09-02-06 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molon Labe
I thinking about making a new campaign to post too... but you'll have to make it available to only BFC customers only for a few months. :rotfl:j/k

Not again. :huh:..................:damn:..................... ........:-j :D

On the other note, thanks Subguru. :up: Looking forward to trying this campaign in DW. I suppose it'll keep me busy for a few days. :). And looking forward to whatever you got Molon Labe.

OneShot 09-03-06 06:21 AM

Bill.

could you please update the RSR campaign over at the CADC? And if you don't mind post some of your other missions?

Cheers
OS

Cap'n Blake 01-26-07 11:29 AM

Very nice indeed, I'll give it a try with 1.04 :)

Lane 02-04-07 05:57 PM

Have the vanela ver 1.0 From BattleFront patched with 1.04.
guess that's ok? then have JSJME LWAMI ver 3.05 installed.
Then installed Billl's RSR Campaign and single missions for the 1.04 patch.
Question? Should I be able to run these missions with the LWAMI V305 enabled?
One more question? Could I run the "We Dive at Dawn" mission with the
1.04 patch and LWAI 3.05? I have away from Subsims for about a year.
After SH3 crashed and lost my DVD Drive. I keep installing DW and hope to
Learn to enjoy this Great Sim.:D
Hope I have not ask to many questions:cry:
Have a good one
Lane:D

Molon Labe 02-04-07 06:14 PM

You can run just about any mission with or without LW/Ami. The main differences are going to be the detection ranges for sub contacts, the performance of various weapons, and the performance of AI platforms. That can make the mission easier or harder, depending on the circumstances.

In RSR, the most noticable change when using LW/Ami is the effectiveness of Helix helicopters, especially in Time on Target and Race of the Cripples. The runner-up is probably the Silex ASROC, in Nordic Hammer and again in Cripples. Those missions will be much harder with LW/Ami. On the other side, the FFG will have an easier time spoofing missiles in Opening Moves and Riposte, and the AI P-3 in Opening Moves is can be effectively tasked to investigate and prosecute contacts.