SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

mikaelanderlund 04-20-17 12:40 AM

Same problem here. It disappeared in connection with WoS update a long time ago. It was several months ago. I do not remember exactly when it happened.

Mikael :salute:

schlecker 04-20-17 06:54 AM

Try to scroll down the list.

Examiner2 04-20-17 07:21 AM

I'm still unable to download from mediafire, is anybody hosting a torrent of this or another hosting site that's being used?

vdr1981 04-20-17 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Examiner2 (Post 2479747)
I'm still unable to download from mediafire, is anybody hosting a torrent of this or another hosting site that's being used?

Not that I am aware of...What is the problem? Is mediafire blocked in your country?

fitzcarraldo 04-20-17 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schlecker (Post 2479738)
Try to scroll down the list.

Nothing to scroll down. No lateral bars. You see in the image all I have, only installed TWoS 2. Observe the right lateral donīt have any bar for scroll. Also each of the entries, nothing to scroll.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

hauangua 04-20-17 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2479778)
Nothing to scroll down. No lateral bars. You see in the image all I have, only installed TWoS 2. Observe the right lateral donīt have any bar for scroll. Also each of the entries, nothing to scroll.

Regards.

Hi Fitzcarraldo
You must scroll with Mouse wheel

vdr1981 04-20-17 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2479778)

Regards.

Forget the bars and just scroll it...:rolleyes:

wolfbaron 04-20-17 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2479776)
Not that I am aware of...What is the problem? Is mediafire blocked in your country?

we can take this further by capturing the traffic , using free software called wireshark ...just to understand what is happening on his side

but i guess we will need a seperate post .. : )

fitzcarraldo 04-20-17 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hauangua (Post 2479779)
Hi Fitzcarraldo
You must scroll with Mouse wheel

Many thanks. I will check it this night.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

fitzcarraldo 04-20-17 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2479819)
Many thanks. I will check it this night.

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo

Checked:

OK, It works with the mouse wheel, but it was needed to configure my mouse in control panel. Why? I donīt know. In others programs the wheel works well.

Many thanks for the help!!!

Best regards.

hauangua 04-20-17 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2479853)
Checked:

OK, It works with the mouse wheel, but it was needed to configure my mouse in control panel. Why? I donīt know. In others programs the wheel works well.

Many thanks for the help!!!

Best regards.

:Kaleun_Salute:

MILLANDSON 04-21-17 04:33 AM

Has anyone else had issues with the Enigma mod? I'm just asking because I'm following tutorials to the letter, but I'm getting messages at the beginning of the war that use schemes other than Hydra, which I'm unable to decode due to the mod not allowing access to non-Hydra info until that point of the war, but then those messages shouldn't be using a non-Hydra scheme to begin with.

chris draper 04-21-17 04:38 AM

English voices rather than german

Hi All, Im new to this game. After installing the WoS mod last night the crew only speak in German. How can I change it back to english so I can understand what they are saying. your help would be really appreciated.

Just to add: this is the uplay version of the game. When I played it vanilla it was in english. Now when I go into the documents for the game, ......Data:sounds:speech all the files are in german ???

cheers

hauangua 04-21-17 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILLANDSON (Post 2479881)
Has anyone else had issues with the Enigma mod? I'm just asking because I'm following tutorials to the letter, but I'm getting messages at the beginning of the war that use schemes other than Hydra, which I'm unable to decode due to the mod not allowing access to non-Hydra info until that point of the war, but then those messages shouldn't be using a non-Hydra scheme to begin with.

Hi Millandson
What message do you Talk?..the first?or other..
first message date Is 31/08/39 not 01/09
and/or maybe you confuse O with Q... similar

palmic 04-21-17 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILLANDSON (Post 2479881)

You have some mistake in your decoding, everything needs to be Hydra.
My first mistake was i used encoded message date as valid date for decoding.
You ALWAYS have to use date from message text, not incomming radio trasmission date!