SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Silent Hunter Online (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=258)
-   -   Likelyhood of Beta Key (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=195165)

Krauter 05-12-12 05:13 PM

Likelyhood of Beta Key

Just wondering how likely it is for me to get a Beta Key? I applied for one a week ago and not a whisper.

Dowly 05-12-12 05:19 PM

Applied when I first heard about SHO here at Subsim, haven't heard anything
from them yet.

Krauter 05-12-12 07:36 PM

Is it possible that they refuse a beta key?

Seeadler 05-12-12 08:44 PM

There is no precise start day for the closed beta, at first emails of interested participants will be collected. The keys will be distribute in successive batches, not all at once. Like with other beta tests of MMO games, you may still receive a key at a later date.

PL_Andrev 05-13-12 01:20 AM

Game should start at "summer" - it means August / September (new shool's year - kids are the best clients!). So I expect beta access at June/July.

Please remember that "public beta test" are for advertisement and for detect 'hard-to-find' mistakes only. So one month for beta-tests is good term. The shortest term is the best solution for business reasons.

7thSeal 05-13-12 04:24 PM

Why didn't you read?

but we will have also a pay-model. Paying gamer can not get something that non-paying gamers can not reach, they are only getting certain things faster.

Pay up and you get it 'faster'. Lol dish up some cash... :DL

longam 05-17-12 05:08 PM

Quote:

Hello,

You entered your email address on us.silenhunteronline.com to win the chance of being a closed beta tester. If you are selected, you will be able to play the game before its official release.
If you are one of the lucky winners, we will immediately send you a beta key by email which you can then use to register to play the game.
We will treat your email address confidentially and will never use it for promotional purposes or forward it to third parties.
If you didn't enter your email address on us.silenthunteronline.com, or if you no longer wish to participate in our beta key prize draw, please click the following link. We will then delete your email address from our database:

Best Regards,
The Silent Hunter Online Team
First response I have received, registered a few weeks back.

Dowly 05-24-12 07:24 AM

^ Yeah, that's the same one I got immediately after I registered some weeks back. Found it from my gmail's spam folder. :DL

meduza 05-25-12 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly (Post 1888288)
^ Yeah, that's the same one I got immediately after I registered some weeks back. Found it from my gmail's spam folder. :DL

Good thing you mentioned the spam folder. I never thought for looking at the message among the spam, but yes, there it is. :DL

shunter101 05-28-12 12:09 PM

Any news?

Hi:

Just wondering if there is any additional news? Specifically, if all the keys given out? I have not received one yet. Any further expansion on the pricing model?

Best,
SH

Gargamel 11-30-12 01:26 PM

just applied for mine and got the same email as you guys

rowi58 12-01-12 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dowly (Post 1888288)

Superb! That's where it belongs to. :k_rofl:
Greetings
rowi58

AOTD_MadMax 12-02-12 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowi58 (Post 1968869)
Superb! That's where it belongs to. :k_rofl:
Greetings
rowi58

:k_rofl::Kaleun_Applaud:

u-boatluc 12-20-12 07:29 AM

has the beta started?

Dowly 12-20-12 10:50 AM

Dont think so.