SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   Comments to SUBSIM Review (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=172)
-   -   Goodies of the week! Subsim store and Amazon (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=125634)

frau kaleun 07-02-14 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2221362)
I'll PM you my bank details and take some of the financial burdon off you :smug:

I think Amazon Prime Pantry is going to be taking most of the burden off me, some new feature I just found where they will ship you one big box up to 45 lbs of selected non-perishable grocery and household items for a flat fee of 5.99.

Given what I make in OT, I'm way better off paying the 5.99 and staying here an extra hour than I am leaving and driving to the store and getting the stuff there. :haha:

Wreford-Brown 07-02-14 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbuna (Post 2221362)
I'll PM you my bank details and take some of the financial burdon off you :smug:

Can you PM me as well Jim? I think I've still got your signature around here somewhere :up:

frau kaleun 07-02-14 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreford-Brown (Post 2221443)
Can you PM me as well Jim? I think I've still got your signature around here somewhere :up:

Now that you mention it, it's kind of adorable that he thinks PMing me his bank details would result in money going IN to his account and not the other way 'round... :hmm2:

Jimbuna 07-03-14 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wreford-Brown (Post 2221443)

I'll write your cheque out in Afghanis :)

Sailor Steve 07-04-14 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herr-Berbunch (Post 2217043)
I saw the latest post in this thread was you, and wondered if it was another cartridge. :haha:

I'm surprised I didn't see this two weeks ago. I thought I looked for new posts every day.

Quote:

I think you need to look at a laser printer the amount you must get through.
Nah. One every other month is only $78 per year. I see some color laser printers for under $200 but the cost of replacing the toner cartridges is nearly as much as the printer! I'll wait on that one.

Sailor Steve 07-06-14 11:51 AM

A Distant Mirror: Music of the 14th Century, by The Folger Consort.
Got a used one for $4. :D

Jimbuna 07-07-14 05:49 AM

You was robbed :O:

Sailor Steve 08-03-14 04:08 PM

Joan of Arc: Musical Revelations
Used, like new - $1.93

Sailor Steve 08-15-14 01:26 PM

Terror of the Autumn Skies: The True Story of Frank Luke, America's Rogue Ace of World War I
Reviews say it's the best-researched biography available.

Sailor Steve 08-31-14 05:57 PM

Le Jeu D'Amour, by Anne Azema.
Used, Amazon Prime, $7.50. :sunny:

Sailor Steve 09-05-14 02:54 AM

Graf Spee's Raiders, by Keith Yates.

I borrowed a copy of this from a friend about fifteen years ago and made a lot of notes from it. I've thought about it a few times over the years but never decided to get one of my own. This seemed like as good a time as any.

Ferro5 10-14-14 01:15 PM

SALUDO BIENVENIDA

I send a welcome to all, thank you for admitting me in this world subsims where I've started playing 15 days ago thanks to you but hopefully apply myself and be a good sailor

Sailor Steve 10-20-14 01:21 AM

Flying Rebel: A Biography of Louis Strange.

backslashUSA 10-25-14 05:12 PM

Just some boring stuff (rubber gloves, hankies, external hard drive, etc.), hopefully subsim properly gets credit for the purchase (I guess I have no way to know).

However, I had to mention the hankies... they are the Dockers Men's 6 Piece Hankie Fashion Pack which I'm purchasing for runny nose situations yet the "color" specification has me worried I may have chosen wrong:
Quote:

Color: Asstorted
:doh:
Hmm, I guess they could be useful for... uh... other biological uses but that's not what I had in mind. :-?

Sailor Steve 11-08-14 09:55 PM

S.E.5a vs Albatros D.V: Western Front 1917-18