SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

palmic 12-12-15 02:03 PM

Is it possible to remove teleport function?

I mean not only menu, but even shortcuts.

vdr1981 12-12-15 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2365696)
@ Vecko:

If I send you the collisionable V-shaped platform, can you see in game what happens when TDW's seabottom patch is enabled? Moreover I would like some damage tests to be carried out: units damage often puts in evidence possible problems, and the way I set the bunker and its platforms is surely unusual for the game. :)

Sure...Although I think that something must be non-collisionable, platform or the bunker it self. Send it...:yep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2365708)
OK i got it.

You cant alt-tab while your at bridge while is raning, or the rain sound will stuck.

O yes, alt-tabbing can mess up sound effects, true...
Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2365710)

Not without some serious changes with UI editor which I dont recommend...

gap 12-12-15 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by palmic (Post 2365710)

I like walking myself but my suggestion is to keep both, teleport buttons and shortcuts: sometimes your alter ego gets stuck, and you have no other option but using teleport. :03:

Yesterday for example, after being shelled by coastal batteries near Scapa, my electric engines were unoperational and I had heavy flloodings in the back quarters. For two good game-time hours, the boat got stuck at periscope depth with a pitch angle of almost 30 deg to the stern, and ca. 10 deg of listing to port LOL. As mutch as I tried, under these conditions I couldnt walk trough the hatch between command room and captain quarters, and the teleport function was my friend :)

palmic 12-12-15 02:56 PM

nice catch

Good advice, viel dank :salute:

gap 12-12-15 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2365713)
Sure...Although I think that something must be non-collisionable, platform or the bunker it self. Send it...:yep:

Why? Now both are collisionable, though only the bunker, sandbags and ammo crates have damage boxes. Everything works flawlessy. Unless your tests will discover some flaw, I am quite satisfied with what I have got so far. :smug:

The one problem is that it takes time updating all the platform models every time something needs to be changes. So far only the V-shaped platform was updated. If you are okay with it, I would prefer you to tell me which platform(s) you realistically think to use in game before I start tweaking all of them...

Here are the collisionable V-shaped platform files anyway:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1m...fensesParts.7z

Drop them in the Library/CoastalDefensesParts folder, and let me know. Don't forget to test them with and without seabottom patch please :) :salute:

Sjizzle 12-12-15 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2365717)
I like walking myself but my suggestion is to keep both, teleport buttons and shortcuts: sometimes your alter ego gets stuck, and you have no other option but using teleport. :03:

Yesterday for example, after being shelled by coastal batteries near Scapa, my electric engines were unoperational and I had heavy flloodings in the back quarters. For two good game-time hours, the boat got stuck at periscope depth with a pitch angle of almost 30 deg to the stern, and ca. 10 deg of listing to port LOL. As mutch as I tried, under these conditions I couldnt walk trough the hatch between command room and captain quarters, and the teleport function was my friend :)

need to learn climbing gap north Italy have some really nice mountains :har:

Uboot1 12-12-15 03:29 PM

Hey guys, i back to sh5, have fun in total germany campaign (20hours or more) then i see THIS

http://i.imgur.com/x05ce82.jpg

so i can't continue my campaing i try silentotto and the same result. Any chance to fix that? I sunk 38+ ships so very shame

sry for english.

vdr1981 12-12-15 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2365723)

Drop them in the Library/CoastalDefensesParts folder, and let me know. Don't forget to test them with and without seabottom patch please :) :salute:

All seems fine, cant sail trough platforms, damage is taken, except...guns don't work anymore...

gap 12-12-15 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2365740)
All seems fine, cant sail trough platforms, damage is taken, except...guns don't work anymore...

:o

they do for me! Wait: I am making sure that I sent you the right files...

Sjizzle 12-12-15 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uboot1 (Post 2365735)
Hey guys, i back to sh5, have fun in total germany campaign (20hours or more) then i see THIS

so i can't continue my campaing i try silentotto and the same result. Any chance to fix that? I sunk 38+ ships so very shame

sry for english.

heya did u read this and this one

vdr1981 12-12-15 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uboot1 (Post 2365735)

sry for english.

Never saw that...
Also check this...http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=2660

gap 12-12-15 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2365742)
:o

they do for me! Wait: I am making sure that I sent you the right files...

Yep, I can confirm: I sent you the latest files, and guns do work on my installation. Which one of the TDW patches have you enabled? :hmmm:

Trevally. 12-12-15 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uboot1 View Post

sry for english

This looks like somehow you have passed the time setting for that campaign?
What was the date in game when this happened?

If your date has passed the campaign limit - you may need to change data in your save game file to un-stick yourself:hmmm:

vdr1981 12-12-15 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gap (Post 2365748)
Yep, I can confirm: I sent you the latest files, and guns do work on my installation. Which one of the TDW patches have you enabled? :hmmm:

Well ,almost all...
It's the same with or without sea bottom patch...

I'll try with all patches disabled now...

gap 12-12-15 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2365750)
It's the same with or without sea bottom patch...

Weird, that one was my first suspect :hmm2:

On a more positive note, if you didn't notice any visual glitch in conjuction with that patch, we have just found a solution to subnets sticking out of water when the seabottom is very shallow and the said patch is enabled. Wait for a fix by me in the next hours :yeah: