SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

vdr1981 10-27-16 12:19 PM

What a hell happened with TheNorseCast's YT channel???:doh:

Krivi_Zub 10-27-16 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443056)
What a hell happened with TheNorseCast's YT channel???:doh:

While I was checking "skapa flow" mission on youtube last night, suddenly realized that one of best informative videos sank to the bottom of the atlantic, what a sad day!

This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.

:salute:

p.s. I only remember it was advised to go in by bad weather!?

ThaFr0ggy 10-27-16 08:49 PM

I asked him. This is what he said:

Me: Hi Shaefer,
what happened to your YouTube Channel? Did you close it down?

Shaefer: No, I did not.
But I can`t get accsess to it, and I don`t know why.
I`ve heard about other channels beeing hacked, and taken down, but I dont know. I am waiting for answer from google, if I ever will get one.
I`m gutted.

vdr1981 10-28-16 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaFr0ggy (Post 2443097)
I asked him. This is what he said:

Me: Hi Shaefer,
what happened to your YouTube Channel? Did you close it down?

Shaefer: No, I did not.
But I can`t get accsess to it, and I don`t know why.
I`ve heard about other channels beeing hacked, and taken down, but I dont know. I am waiting for answer from google, if I ever will get one.
I`m gutted.

Unbelievable...:o

Official v1.06 will be ready this evening, prepare for fresh game installation and new campaign...:salute:

MCM 10-28-16 08:10 AM

I am in different communities (e.g. racing simulation etc) but regarding mods nothing compares to your TWOS!!! Absolutly fantastic work here and I want to thank you once again. :Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Applaud:

What a beautiful work, neverending updates and endless patient support here. And as I said: Ubisoft should get you some money for bug fixing at least. :D

:Kaleun_Salute:

svedan 10-28-16 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443131)

Official v1.06 will be ready this evening, prepare for fresh game installation and new campaign...:salute:

Great, I've just finished my Coastal Waters campaign, looking forward to upgrading to 1.06 :)

mikaelanderlund 10-28-16 11:30 AM

I know many love Silent Michals interior mod, but is there any way to remove it, or to close the door to the sh'thouse! Please help me!

:salute: Norden

vdr1981 10-28-16 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikaelanderlund (Post 2443150)
I know many love Silent Michals interior mod, but is there any way to remove it, or to close the door to the sh'thouse! Please help me!

After a metric ton of testing I've done I really wouldn't recommend messing with any files which contain submarine controllers.

You should said that you don't like SM Int. mod earlier...Now it's to0 late...:yep:

Krivi_Zub 10-28-16 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443131)

Greetings Vecko,
since there is no NorseCast videos I don't know how to continue with my campaign after tonight's reinstall QQ aka how to import old saves when I reinstall the game, and are they going to be compatible with new version?
ATM Im at WOS 1.06 RC3 with RN and W&S
Any help woudl be appreciated! THANK you :Kaleun_Salute:

edit: Sorry found it on the 1st page....

vdr1981 10-28-16 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krivi_Zub (Post 2443163)
Greetings Vecko,
since there is no NorseCast videos I don't know how to continue with my campaign after tonight's reinstall QQ aka how to import old saves when I reinstall the game, and are they going to be compatible with new version?
ATM Im at WOS 1.06 RC3 with RN and W&S
Any help woudl be appreciated! THANK you :Kaleun_Salute:

Your game saves are stored in "documents/SH5/data/cfg/Savegames" folder but I would really recommend you to do full game installation and to start new campaign...:yep:

Krivi_Zub 10-28-16 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443164)
Your game saves are stored in "documents/SH5/data/cfg/Savegames" folder but I would really recommend you to do full game installation and to start new campaign...:yep:

HVALA kapetane!
THANK YOU captain!

Grrr last night got my 1st torpedo kill (2 actually and 2 more with deck gun)... haha I'm one angry noob now :) but will start from scratch or will die trying without Shaefers tutorial.
Gues Ill be fine as there is written manual on 1st page!

cheers

mikaelanderlund 10-28-16 01:48 PM

No problem Vecko, you have done an outstanding job and I really appreciate it! I'll soon find out how to close the door to the loo!

Lanzfeld 10-28-16 04:44 PM

It shows as 1.05 download on first page

fitzcarraldo 10-28-16 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanzfeld (Post 2443203)
It shows as 1.05 download on first page

That´s an old version.

I´m trying with mediafire link but nothing appears. I´m being persistent.

Some bad with the MF link?

Many thanks Vecko for all the work!

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

vdr1981 10-28-16 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2443211)
That´s an old version.

I´m trying with mediafire link but nothing appears. I´m being persistent.

Some bad with the MF link?

Many thanks Vecko for all the work!

Stupid Medifire somehow "ate" my upload...:hmmm:
Nothing until tomorrow I'm afraid...

fitzcarraldo 10-28-16 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443212)
Stupid Medifire somehow "ate" my upload...:hmmm:
Nothing until tomorrow I'm afraid...

No problem. Waiting.

Best regards.

skin-nl 10-29-16 07:01 AM

Clean install ready!!! :up:

vdr1981 10-29-16 10:23 AM

I will postpone the update for a while because I have find the solution how to get back all removed dat planes and ships without effect on game stability and CTDs... It will take some time but it will be well worth it...:yep:

Also people who do not want to use new SM Interior can expect an optional mod for this...:yep:

fitzcarraldo 10-29-16 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2443325)
I will postpone the update for a while because I have find the solution how to get back all removed dat planes and ships without effect on game stability and CTDs... It will take some time but it will be well worth it...:yep:

Also people who do not want to use new SM Interior can expect an optional mod for this...:yep:

Great news. Take your time. :Kaleun_Applaud:

Many thanks and best regards.

mikaelanderlund 10-29-16 01:55 PM

Very good news but also bad because I have a few days off from work. But I am sure that the new update will blow the socks of me. However, I have a clean install ready and waiting for your new WoS:Kaleun_Salute: