SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

KrOkOZyABrA 01-20-16 07:05 AM

At night too dark. In a file, you can adjust the brightness without changing the rest of the scenes? More and more light night reflections from the moon?

Cybermat47 01-20-16 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCM (Post 2375195)
So can someone help me? How to play the tutorials please? :hmmm:

Select your tutorial, then click 'Historical Missions'. Your chosen tutorial should be highlighted by a glowing white box :salute:

KrOkOZyABrA 01-20-16 07:12 AM

In stock version excellent balance of light and dark at night. It was not worth it to touch ...

MCM 01-20-16 09:36 AM

THX alot for your help Cybermat47. Sometimes you just don't see the obvious things :D

JT1981 01-20-16 10:55 AM

i think i have encounter a bug,co2 is not increased when submerged....

and how to set to default autoload torpedo?

vdr1981 01-20-16 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hjalfnar (Post 2375193)
You have maximum realism. Because of the mods the games realism indicator simply does not work right with the mod, that's all.

Actually, 100% difficulty is reserved only for real navigation captains who don't use wind and smoke addon.:yep:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrOkOZyABrA (Post 2375205)
In stock version excellent balance of light and dark at night. It was not worth it to touch ...

Really:doh:?? To me stock nights look more like daytime, or like twilight at least...

seba999 01-20-16 12:42 PM

Sorry how I can end mission in bunker in my homebase?

KrOkOZyABrA 01-20-16 12:47 PM

Evening looks good but the night really impenetrable darkness and reflection of the moon is too small. Not nice. can realistically ... The rest of the day looks pretty good!) Just gamma correction in the game will display all scenes, but want only night lighter. Where can I improve?

KrOkOZyABrA 01-20-16 12:55 PM

Do not even make brighter. Add more reflections of the moon. In good weather, the moon illuminates the water very well. Bright. Ships dark, but the outlines are visible well.

Navuhodonosor 01-20-16 02:10 PM

Thx

Coming back to this game because of this mod, got tired of installing mods manually through the years.:Kaleun_Cheers:
Thank you for the hard work!

Roxor 01-20-16 06:02 PM

After June 1

So I was on patrol when June 1 came around. I went back to base after mission accomplished. Now there are no missions listed? and dose the guy only tell the same intro every time?

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1657/2...256ce9e2_b.jpg

Ok.. I skiped through to July 14 and still no objectives/missions in the list. When I click the list it shows this.

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1677/2...d638cd77_b.jpg

But I can't click it. It disappears as soon as I move my mouse to it.

fitzcarraldo 01-20-16 06:27 PM

Little question: Could I change the stock officer icons with the oldies Dad Boot images until v1.04? It's only my personal taste...

Many thanks and best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

osros 01-20-16 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hjalfnar (Post 2375169)
You did make a clean reinstall? Deleted all SH5-files before, including those in the SH5 folder in My Documents? Oh, and are you using the steam version?

It is tied to Steam I dont remember if it was purchased that way though. I use ubisoft launcher to download and it loads steam to download and same when I play launches steam.

Is that a deal breaker? thought I saw something pertaining to steam version.

And yes all deleted in both areas and clean install.

Hjalfnar 01-21-16 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roxor (Post 2375338)
So I was on patrol when June 1 came around. I went back to base after mission accomplished. Now there are no missions listed? and dose the guy only tell the same intro every time?

Save, restart, load. Save and reload again. Now it should work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by osros (Post 2375385)
It is tied to Steam I dont remember if it was purchased that way though. I use ubisoft launcher to download and it loads steam to download and same when I play launches steam.

Is that a deal breaker? thought I saw something pertaining to steam version.

And yes all deleted in both areas and clean install.

As far as I know almost no mod for SH5 works with steam as the steam version is programmed a bit different.

MCM 01-21-16 01:57 AM

Last question :) On the let`s play videos of TheNorseCast I saw that he has activated "battlestations" while attacking a merchand under water with torpedo TDC. I know I have to activate it when I want to attack via deckgun. But what is the advantage using it while attacking with TDC?