SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH4 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   [REL] Trigger Maru Overhauled (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132330)

Maltro 03-16-08 12:10 PM

Thanck you Wilcke but I have installed (via JSGME) the folder you spoke. His name : "TMO_Enable_Uboat". The Deutch campaign doesn't work at all without this mod.

scrapser 03-16-08 01:09 PM

Does the 1.5 version have the problem kriller2 mentions in his PACIFIC ENVIROMENTS 1.1a release? The bug has something to do with clicking on a crewmember and getting a blank screen. I'm assuming TMO 1.5 has the ROW mod included.

Sorry if this is redundant. I'm just getting started with SH4. I have the Uboat add-on and everything is stock right now.

I'm installing:
TMO 1.5 (plus service pack 1)
RSRD (current release)

Thanks

Dignan 03-16-08 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wilcke
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dignan
I downloaded TM 1.7.6. Is this the most recent version? I basically have vanilla SH4 with the 1.4 patch, no uboat addon. Just been reading through all the threads on the mod and there are a lot of versions and fixes and addons. I just want to confirm that I can install 1.7.6 on vanilla SH4, patched to 1.4 and be good to go. Thanks.

Ok, first patch SH4 to version 1.4

Then, copy the whole install to a safe place on your hard drive. Thats insurance and its free.

Download Trigger Maru Overhaul for 1.4 add that using JSGME. Read all the documentation in the folders and the FAQ.

Link to TMO for 1.4 http://files.filefront.com/REL+Trigg.../fileinfo.html

Then enjoy it ....!

Happy Hunting!

Thanks Wilcke. There are so many different versions and since I just bought SH4 a few weeks ago it's like trying to catch up on a year of homework or something figuring out which mod is which.

Ducimus 03-17-08 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrapser
Does the 1.5 version have the problem kriller2 mentions in his PACIFIC ENVIROMENTS 1.1a release? The bug has something to do with clicking on a crewmember and getting a blank screen. I'm assuming TMO 1.5 has the ROW mod included.

Sorry if this is redundant. I'm just getting started with SH4. I have the Uboat add-on and everything is stock right now.

I'm installing:
TMO 1.5 (plus service pack 1)
RSRD (current release)

Thanks

If you play the german campaign without the uboat fix enabled, then ya you'll get black/blank screen. As an aside, read the original post very closely.

Prushn 03-17-08 02:17 PM

Wow I totally love the aaapearance of this mod! However I noticed that the realism settings don't seem to adjust to custom and remain at high realism. I'm thinking this might be intentional and I may need to wait until I have more that five days playing time under my belt to play this one. Again, awesome well done mod! Also I was wondering what RSRD stood for as it is the third item needing to be downloaded and installed?

Wilcke 03-17-08 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prushn
Wow I totally love the aaapearance of this mod! However I noticed that the realism settings don't seem to adjust to custom and remain at high realism. I'm thinking this might be intentional and I may need to wait until I have more that five days playing time under my belt to play this one. Again, awesome well done mod! Also I was wondering what RSRD stood for as it is the third item needing to be downloaded and installed?

When you are in the office just prior to starting your carreer, there is a book case to the left, if you click over there you will get an options screen to pop up and then you can set your realism settings.

I know clear as mud; I am at work on lunch break! Sorry!

Someone post him pic please!

RSRD-Run Silent Run Deep Campaign a great MOD that completely overhauls the campaign in SH4 in order for it to be realistic. Just for kicks run your first career without it and then add for the second. Enjoy!

Happy Hunting!

Prushn 03-17-08 02:55 PM

Ah ok that makes more sense to me! Thanks so much Wilcke!

antares81 03-17-08 03:52 PM

So the FAQ on the first page of this thread states:

Quote:

12.) Is TMO compatible with WernerSobe's "realistic sinkings physics" mod?

As of sh4 1.5, i can't in good conscience say it is anymore.
Now, I was under the impression that NSM is included in TMO.

So does this mean that the NSM that is included will not work? Or that applying the realistic sinkings physics mod over top of TMO won't work?

Am I missing the point?
Thanks.

Dignan 03-17-08 03:58 PM

Installed TMO a few days ago. I'm enjoying it immensely. THere is one aspect of the vanilla SH4 I miss and that is having the time compression immediately go back to 1x upon visual or other contact of a boat or plane. It appears that TMO won't do that. At least it didn't with the first few fishing vessels I came upon. I've looked through the FAQ adn other docs that came with the download and coudln't find an answer. Is there a way to turn this function back on? Thanks in advance.

Ducimus 03-17-08 06:45 PM

>>Now, I was under the impression that NSM is included in TMO.

No its not. IT was at one point, but i removed it becaues it had some issues.

>>Or that applying the realistic sinkings physics mod over top of TMO won't work?

Currently, I would not apply NSM to any mod under sh4 1.5. I saw Wernersobe himself has advised not to in at least one forum post.

>>I miss and that is having the time compression immediately go back to 1x upon visual or other contact of a boat or plane.

The mod has absolutley nothing to do with that, nor would it effect it. Try editing the main.cfg file in your mydocuments/sh4/ directory.

Dignan 03-17-08 07:17 PM

Thanks for the suggestion

utops 03-18-08 02:42 AM

one question

There is posible to do in SHIV/TMO sunk model like in SHIII/GWX ?
I really like to see slowly logical way when ships sunk like the way it is :)
NSM is what i need?

thx for answ.

Defiance 03-18-08 04:27 AM

utops,
Wernersobe as i understand has studies and when he gets some time will look into NSM for 1.5 so this will sort the physics out nicely

Well Mr Duci i am loving this overhaul :)

:rock:

Have Fun

Ciao

Def

utops 03-18-08 05:15 AM

That will be fun :)

and BTW thx every one of you who stick finger to this mod,... really stock SHIV is souless and annoying and TMO is that missing soul.

cheers :()1:

Sailor Steve 03-18-08 11:18 AM

utops...WELCOME ABOARD!:sunny: