SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

ZorroJusticiero 05-05-18 11:03 AM

Navegando

Instalado todo correctamente; excelentes retoques; ejecuté la descarga directamente al directorio.: Kaleun_Applaud:

vdr1981 05-05-18 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZorroJusticiero (Post 2551940)
Instalado todo correctamente; excelentes retoques; ejecuté la descarga directamente al directorio.: Kaleun_Applaud:

:salute:

fitzcarraldo 05-05-18 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZorroJusticiero (Post 2551940)

Buena caza y sea más agresivo!

Fitzcarraldo :salute:

desepticon 05-05-18 02:57 PM

Isn't the light on the hydrophone supposed to turn on if theres a contact at the current bearing of the phones? Mine doesn't...

ZorroJusticiero 05-05-18 03:40 PM

: Kaleun_Salute:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2551917)
Tú debes descargarlo y tiene un installer (exe file). Sigue bien las instrucciones para la configuración final de tus preferencias. Debes tener SH5 con el update 1.2.

Bienvenido a bordo!

ZorroJusticiero 05-05-18 03:43 PM

Agresivo

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2551948)
Buena caza y sea más agresivo!

Ya he derribadodos cazas cerca de Scapa flow.. continuo rumbo a: Kaleun_Applaud: los rocks banks

Aktungbby 05-05-18 03:48 PM

BIENVENIDO CAPITANO

coro!:Kaleun_Salute: AND A WELCOME BACK TO ZorroJusticiero!:Kaleun_Salute:

adrians69 05-06-18 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desepticon (Post 2551956)
Isn't the light on the hydrophone supposed to turn on if theres a contact at the current bearing of the phones? Mine doesn't...

It is supposed to but doesn't work and never has from stock game

test_m4a1 05-06-18 06:11 AM

Hi guys!

I got a question - why cant i refuel in random axis harbours? I wanted to do Winstons Special in Western Approches and refuel in Dakar or Casablanca and i cant see anchor anywhere inside harbor. Only in St. Nazire - my main harbor... As i remember i could have done it anywhere

THEBERBSTER 05-06-18 10:24 AM

Una cálida bienvenida a la comunidad Subsim > ZorroJusticiero

desepticon 05-06-18 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by test_m4a1 (Post 2552015)
Hi guys!

I got a question - why cant i refuel in random axis harbours? I wanted to do Winstons Special in Western Approches and refuel in Dakar or Casablanca and i cant see anchor anywhere inside harbor. Only in St. Nazire - my main harbor... As i remember i could have done it anywhere

You should be able to refuel in Dakkar. You have to go way inside the harbor though - practically all the way to the sub pens.

Muckenberg 05-06-18 01:30 PM

Hello
Unfortunately, it occurred to me that I could not complete the inventory for the first time in Dakar. The game did not allow me to do it. Only after reloading my saved position the game has enabled me to add the game.
Try to save and reload the game, maybe it's your case.

vdr1981 05-06-18 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by test_m4a1 (Post 2552015)
Hi guys!

From TWoS documentation- Quick Start Manual (ex FAQ)

Quote:

Quote:

- Why I can't refit my sub in some "blue" ports?
Because it's not realistic...Sub refitting was very time consuming and hard process which could only be accomplished with specialized tools
and/or in dedicated locations. Changes in WoS files will simulate this to some extent by allowing players to take provisions only in ports which
could support U-Boat operations and withing a certain time span...

desepticon 05-07-18 02:18 AM

I was able to refit at Dakkar. So it should work for him. I had to practically dock my sub back in the pens for the icon to show though.

Cthulhus 05-07-18 04:02 AM

Hello,

I use The Wolves of Steel 2.2.5 and it's appear that I can't no longer use the bottom portrait icons to send the patrol report. And I think that the key bind : "Enter" doen't work for me (nothing append when I press Enter)

I mean, when the BdU ask : Report status and position. What should I do?

I have no other addons installed.

Thanks !

Edit ! solved :)