SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Major Grubert 04-20-16 03:56 PM

Some Problems . . . .

Guten Abend Kaleuns, it's me again.

So, I'm running WoS 1.05 + WoS Patch 1.09 + Real Nav + Res Patch 8x5 + TDW's Sub Exhaust 1.05. at 100% Realism :o

Am currently heading back to Kiel after a successful 1st mission - 2 Merchants, 1 Gryf Minesweeper, 1 V&W Destroyer :cool:

However, some questions have arisen:

Q1 - Is it possible to start again but to actually sail from Kiel heading up to Danzig Bay? How is it done? Have looked briefly at KSD but it's nowhere near as sophisticated as SHCommander was :hmm2:

Q2 - When I switch to Free Camera the light quality darkens considerably, almost like putting sunglasses on. Any thoughts? :hmmm:

Q3 - Where is my Watch Crew? I can order Flak & Deck Gun crew to position and they appear. There is NO WATCH CREW no matter which officer I thump! Most non-immersive! :down:

Q4 - Possibly most important question. I CANNOT, either by key press of G, H, J or via mouse click on top right in-game icon menu thingy or via requisite officer, access the Crew, Systems or Weapons Management screens . . . How the f**k do I get in? :/\\!!

Thanks in advance,

Grubert, Major.

vdr1981 04-20-16 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaFr0ggy (Post 2398628)
I've listened to every hydrophone sound and couldn't find it. Could it be a bug?

Could be a sporadic sound glitch...:hmm2:

ThaFr0ggy 04-20-16 09:52 PM

I've reloaded a savegame now and this time there was no sound. Looks like a bug to me.

palmic 04-21-16 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaFr0ggy (Post 2398628)
I've listened to every hydrophone sound and couldn't find it. Could it be a bug?

Slow ships are not rendered in hydrophone (<6kts if im right).
Thats known bug of core game..

THE_MASK 04-21-16 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major Grubert (Post 2398695)
Guten Abend Kaleuns, it's me again.

So, I'm running WoS 1.05 + WoS Patch 1.09 + Real Nav + Res Patch 8x5 + TDW's Sub Exhaust 1.05. at 100% Realism :o

Am currently heading back to Kiel after a successful 1st mission - 2 Merchants, 1 Gryf Minesweeper, 1 V&W Destroyer :cool:

However, some questions have arisen:

Q1 - Is it possible to start again but to actually sail from Kiel heading up to Danzig Bay? How is it done? Have looked briefly at KSD but it's nowhere near as sophisticated as SHCommander was :hmm2:

Q2 - When I switch to Free Camera the light quality darkens considerably, almost like putting sunglasses on. Any thoughts? :hmmm:

Q3 - Where is my Watch Crew? I can order Flak & Deck Gun crew to position and they appear. There is NO WATCH CREW no matter which officer I thump! Most non-immersive! :down:

Q4 - Possibly most important question. I CANNOT, either by key press of G, H, J or via mouse click on top right in-game icon menu thingy or via requisite officer, access the Crew, Systems or Weapons Management screens . . . How the f**k do I get in? :/\\!!

Thanks in advance,

Grubert, Major.

The only way I have seen no watch crew is playing the tutorial with mods installed .

palmic 04-21-16 07:32 AM

Q3 watch crew stops rendering after you alt tab from game.
The another thing which is happening if you are alt tabbing at surface is, that co2 is not counting after submerge.

Fix is easy - just restart the game and don't alt tab.

Sent from phone

KaleuJona 04-21-16 03:38 PM

Frozen

After Loading screen the game is frozen....did i do sth wrong? Edit: solved....Just didnt wait long enough :D

But my Problem is: while loading a new campaign: CTD
D:
Hmm can somebody help me?

game is patched, i am quite familliar to modding and sh5, followed the instructions!
Thanks for helping

THEBERBSTER 04-21-16 05:29 PM

A Warm Welcome To The Subsim Community > KaleuJona
Subsim <> How To Donate <> See The Benefits <> Support The Community
The Wolves Of Steel Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) & Game Tips (Please Look Here First Before Posting A Question)
Recheck all the instructions again in Post #1 as there is something that you have not done it seems!
There are no installation problems with this mega mod.
Post your mod list.
Post #9 JSGME How To Export Your Mod List To A Subsim Post

KaleuJona 04-22-16 12:22 AM

I followed the instructions well, i think...
My Modlist Looks like this:
WoS 1.5
WoS Update 9
WoS GERMAN

The Point, which i would think is the Problem, is, that i used Mods before, but didn't do a clean reinstall...
I wanted to Check that before reinstalling the whole game...
Thanks for helping so quickly!

Sjizzle 04-22-16 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleuJona (Post 2398926)
After Loading screen the game is frozen....did i do sth wrong? Edit: solved....Just didnt wait long enough :D

But my Problem is: while loading a new campaign: CTD
D:
Hmm can somebody help me?

game is patched, i am quite familliar to modding and sh5, followed the instructions!
Thanks for helping

did u add some other mods before to load the new campaign ?
can u post your mod list thx.

KaleuJona 04-22-16 12:35 AM

I'll post my Mod List when i geht to my PC, i'm writing with my phone ATM

TheBeast 04-22-16 03:09 AM

I was trying to merge SH 5 Longer Repair Times by Rongel and "R.S.D.- Reworked Submarine Damage" by vdr1981 into EUF v2.0

I am pretty sure I did something wrong because if a enemy unit even looked at me I sank with no chance of repair.

DC off bow where I shouldn't have taken damage.
Aft pitched down about 45 degree and started fading backward.
All hatches were closed and only the Aft Torpedo Room had flooding which was weird because the DC was about 25m in front of me when it blew.
Hit ahead flank slowed decent to 3 knots when the batteries suddenly went from 78% to ZERO.
Hit Blow ballast at 130m and stopped decent about 174m.
Then it began to slip away again and nothing was able to bring her back.
I lost her around 320m with another 148m more until bottom.

So, yeah. It really appears I hosed the merge attempt and had to back out the changes.
I'll let you guys put that stuff in.

Regards!
TheBeast

palmic 04-22-16 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaleuJona (Post 2399040)
I'll post my Mod List when i geht to my PC, i'm writing with my phone ATM

If you are using any extra mods, PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ANY BUGS INTO THIS THREAD.

its one of the most important things at TWOS readme to not install any other mods.

Taki1980 04-22-16 04:22 AM

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...178545&page=18

Got Problems with the ROAFB Disc.

Any Solution to this?

Jimbuna 04-22-16 06:45 AM

Welcome to SubSim Jona :sunny: