SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SHIII Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   [REL] Toyotagt86's Enhanced mod for GWX3.0 (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=250287)

CapZap1970 08-17-21 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2763054)
I have embarked on a new career the change of coat of arms does not seem to work :ping::ping:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-35-47-293.png
The seabed is superb thank you ...

Toyotagt86, could you please tell me what mod is the one that gives those plants in the seabed,? Who is the author? They look fantastic!!! :yep:
Thanks for your reply! :salute:

Mad Mardigan 08-17-21 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapZap1970 (Post 2763323)
Toyotagt86, could you please tell me what mod is the one that gives those plants in the seabed,? Who is the author? They look fantastic!!! :yep:

Carotio seafloor mod... the resolution 256 MB one, I believe... or the 128 one. I think, KM added it in... of course, I am speculating here.

Hope this helps. :shucks:

M. M.

:Kaleun_Salute:

Toyotagt86 08-17-21 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapZap1970 (Post 2763323)

Hi CapZap1970
I use this Mod for the plants in the seabed
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...71&postcount=1

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

CapZap1970 08-17-21 10:08 AM

Thanks a lot MM and Toyotagt86 for your replies! It really looks fantastic! :up:

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-17-21 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan (Post 2763324)
Carotio seafloor mod... the resolution 256 MB one, I believe... or the 128 one. I think, KM added it in... of course, I am speculating here.

Hope this helps. :shucks:

M. M.

Yes it is correct Mad Mardigan 256mo :yep: ... (you are a good trader)
:Kaleun_Wink:yesterday my laptop with Mgui 1366x768 ...
I created my own resolution !! is op .. left to play .. because you had put the must or it was necessary Mardigan :03::D:up: ...
The Mgui is superb !!! remarkable work ....
Thanks to the creator :Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Cheers::Kaleun_Cheers:

-suggestion you must integrate 'Navigation map SH3 2021 new by Arthem :hmmm: :yep:

kyle9154 08-21-21 05:26 PM

Campaigns & difficulty in comparing this to WAC

So this is basically an all-in-one compilation mod with GWX 3.0 included. Can you tell me the difference then between your compilation mod, Onalex compilation mod and WAC that acts as a overhaul/compilation mod in itself? i'm guessing the difference is WAC has RND campaign files/layers modified to make a harder/more realistic campaign wise (less single shipping contacts, less convoy encounters and better AI) with compilation of mods where as your mod keeps GWX 3.0 as default and just adds the most popular mods to it.

By the way if so I like your idea to appease less of the hardcore subsim players that just want a default GWX 3.0 equipped with the best mods, instead of a overhaul mod that makes the campaign too difficult.

Toyotagt86 08-22-21 02:00 AM

RND campaign

Quote:

Originally Posted by kyle9154 (Post 2764144)
So this is basically an all-in-one compilation mod with GWX 3.0 included. Can you tell me the difference then between your compilation mod, Onalex compilation mod and WAC that acts as a overhaul/compilation mod in itself? i'm guessing the difference is WAC has RND campaign files/layers modified to make a harder/more realistic campaign wise (less single shipping contacts, less convoy encounters and better AI) with compilation of mods where as your mod keeps GWX 3.0 as default and just adds the most popular mods to it.

By the way if so I like your idea to appease less of the hardcore subsim players that just want a default GWX 3.0 equipped with the best mods, instead of a overhaul mod that makes the campaign too difficult.

Hi kyle9154

I use the RND campaign from the StNazWhvV6 RND Campaign Layer with Zigzag Mod I only use the Eye candy effects from the WAC 5.2 and OneAlex MOD such as water splashes, Full interior

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

kyle9154 08-22-21 06:02 AM

Thanks for the help

Thanks for quick reply, I went with Onealex's compilation because people have stated that yours needs to be tested fully so may come back to you in near future, thanks again.

dex 08-22-21 06:42 AM

greetings

Best Regards ToyotaGt... Your mod is like others big modes,OneAlex,Gwr,Gwx,Ccom ?....I would like to try your mod with multi sh3,by the way I have excellent OneAlex mod alredy

Toyotagt86 08-22-21 07:09 AM

re:Greeting

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2764213)
Best Regards ToyotaGt... Your mod is like others big modes,OneAlex,Gwr,Gwx,Ccom ?....I would like to try your mod with multi sh3,by the way I have excellent OneAlex mod alredy

Hi dex
I think so, and my mod contains the multish3 I already changed the Save Folder.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

dex 08-22-21 07:14 AM

about your mod

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 (Post 2764220)
Hi dex
I think so, and my mod contains the multish3 I already changed the Save Folder.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

Thank for reply...I played a lot sh3 mods especially OneAlex and Gwr,they are really good... One question more please,do I have to install unmoded vanila sh3 game and then copy your mod in

Toyotagt86 08-22-21 09:45 AM

Re:about your mod

Quote:

Originally Posted by dex (Post 2764221)
Thank for reply...I played a lot sh3 mods especially OneAlex and Gwr,they are really good... One question more please,do I have to install unmoded vanila sh3 game and then copy your mod in

No you needn't. Just Unzip my mod and set the Path of SH3.exe for SH3 Commander, Then Play.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

dex 08-22-21 10:59 AM

greetings

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toyotagt86 (Post 2764245)
No you needn't. Just Unzip my mod and set the Path of SH3.exe for SH3 Commander, Then Play.

Best Regards
Toyotagt86

Kal_Maximus_U669 08-22-21 01:52 PM

Effect Upgrade MOD

I just installed for the "stiebler" options what do you recommend?:hmmm: I thank you for your work which already seems to be going in a very good direction ... :yep::yep: :salute::salute:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-30-52-814.png
:up:

Mad Mardigan 08-22-21 02:08 PM

Re: What options...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kal_Maximus_U669 (Post 2764289)
I just installed for the "stiebler" options what do you recommend?:hmmm: I thank you for your work which already seems to be going in a very good direction ... :yep::yep: :salute::salute:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/...-30-52-814.png
:up:

Ahoy, Kal_Maximus_U669...:Kaleun_Cheers:

With the Stiebler side, I left CAM-ship, minimum TC fix, Weather meter & Radar on Turms uncheck marked.

For the hsie section... I unchecked: war news & wolfpack-less contact reports.

Know that the M36B, is in the roster\sea & Sea folders... but not sure if the campaign_rnd & campaign_scr files are edited (properly) to allow for the actions of the CAM use...

Also, the M36B.cfg would need being properly edited, to mark it as “UnitType=8” & for the proper air use of adding in the changing of the aircraft in its Airbase from one FLBHurricaneMk1 to one CAMHurricane

This, in both the Roster\Sea & Sea folders...

So, to avoid any possible CTD's.. I made sure the CAM box was unchecked... for now.

Hope this info helps. :shucks: :yep:

Regards,

M. M.