SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

antoni112 06-19-17 01:54 AM

This mod is great but I'm not talking about the tools that are used only those that choose the ones that lie on the map are too small for me, or could somehow increase them? Ahoy :):Kaleun_Cheers:

A-n-d-r-e-y 06-19-17 08:24 AM

data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Missions\Western_A pproaches_M\WA_BS_Patrol9.tsr

Patrol zone BD3255 is wrong.
The correct patrol zone is BD8255

:Kaleun_Salute:

Nemesis Bosseret 06-19-17 11:14 AM

Can someone point me to the different stats for fhe playable subs in this mod. Im curious what the max endurance depth. Speed upgrade hull dates etc. Also how crew skill changes stats. Ive looked everywhere but having issues finding this data

Would like to know also if the different conning towers effect anything as well

I used to know all this but havent played in a long while so sorry if this is noob ish to ask in herre

Taft jn exile a YouTuber is at million tons. Playing on easy mode and im trying to catch him usinf manual tdc to prove its better lol. Im at 290k in jan 1940. And utterly destroying the british capital fleet trying to leave scapa flow or heading in fo dock im patrolling the North western point of scottland to avoid mines but could really use these stats to max my patrol tonnage so would greatly appreciate the help

hasenpfote 06-20-17 05:22 AM

Probleme bei der Installation

Hallo Leute ,

ich habe ein Problem beim starten der exe. .
Nach wenigen Sekunden stürzt sie ab bzw. nachdem ich auf accept drücke.
ich habe jetzt schon die Kompatibilität überprüft und mehrmals runtergeladen doch das macht kein Unterschied.
Die Installation stürzt immer wieder ab!!

Mein Betriebssysteme ist Win 10.

Nemesis Bosseret 06-20-17 10:34 AM

Duds

Ugh. Lol i hate rough weather. Not goimg to use the cheat for friendly waves. This mod is too. Real in. Heavy sea state torps on impact detinator litterally bounce off the bottom of the hull as the ship bobs and weaves due to heavy waves even with the fish skipping the surface lol

Never mind the duds i get in calm seas lol. Even with max torp maintance these fish suck lol. I swear I've killed an entire crew by the loud dink of a dud. 3000 meters away underwater you could hear a loud DINK. Just standing in the boat not on sonar. 15 seconds later my seconds later my second fish hit and blew. That boat sunk like a rock no D.C. no life boats it justs sunk within a minute lol. No joke this really happened lol.
When do torps get better?

vdr1981 06-20-17 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A-n-d-r-e-y (Post 2492783)
data\Campaigns\CampaignProjects\Missions\Western_A pproaches_M\WA_BS_Patrol9.tsr

Patrol zone BD3255 is wrong.
The correct patrol zone is BD8255

:Kaleun_Salute:

Thanks! :salute: Fixed! Alreadu updated v2.0.3 but the fix will be officially announced in the next update...:yep:

MrRoper 06-20-17 01:11 PM

Boot upgrades

Hi all,

Just reinstalled everything after a long hiatus.

It seems that I can no longer upgrade my boat at all when I start at Memel, is this correct?

Cheers in advance!

vdr1981 06-20-17 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrRoper (Post 2493207)
It seems that I can no longer upgrade my boat at all when I start at Memel, is this correct?

Hm, nope...How about to read install step "5" at least once? :hmm2:

Raven_2012 06-20-17 02:51 PM

First, love what you did with this mega mod, saves me like a week or more to find the mods I want to use and get them in order.

My question is can I select English as my main voices when I install SH5? Will there be any problems doing that with this mod pack?

I know there is this mod, which could allow me to add German Language later on if I want to:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...9&postcount=23

I've used that mod in the past, but I usually stick to English Speaking on my game.

Either way it doesn't matter, I am just glad I can install SH5 and this mod pack under 15mins, makes life so much easier.

Thanks!!!

vdr1981 06-20-17 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven_2012 (Post 2493240)
My question is can I select English as my main voices when I install SH5? Will there be any problems doing that with this mod pack?

Quote:

Note that despite which language settings you've selected during game installation, TWoS will optimize your game for gameplay with English language texts and German voices. Other language combinations are not officially supported.
There is a unofficial English voices mod for TWoS somewhere on forum but I don't remember where...

Raven_2012 06-20-17 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2493244)
There is a unofficial English voices mod for TWoS somewhere on forum but I don't remember where...

Yeah that would be great if someone reads this and links it for me. I will try to look for it tonight when I am on my PC.

Raven_2012 06-20-17 05:35 PM

Is this a known bug with vanilla game or with mods. I just installed SH5 for the first time on this HD and then installed this mod and enabled it and the patch. I followed instructions to the T.

So I started Campaign, saved, then loaded it at bunker. I went over to the upgrade officer and I was looking at Camo and I have all 3 available. The Tiger Camo, Training Paint and the Other Camo. I started mission, then saved. I have to go and change a few things in the OptionFileEditor. I was changing to have the different HUDs on screen to disappear when not being used. So I had to disable TWoS and the update and re-enable them on JGME.

I loaded the save where I was in bunker, then went over to Upgrade Officer and looked at camo and this time only 2 were there, the Tiger Camo and Training skin. Is this a bug with vanilla game and will that 3rd skin or 2nd camo appear later in campaign. Was it a bug where it showed it too early for me to get?

I deleted all the mods in the mod folder and reinstalled the mods and still it is the same.

I just assumed I need to install SH5 with German voices since that's what I followed in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Na9aMdNxkE

So that part of video is optional?

fitzcarraldo 06-20-17 07:17 PM

For skins, you could use an addon paint, example: Nozaurio´s skins or Rusted Glory. Only I select the emblem from the game. Use them with JSGME.

Install SH5 German voices and after use the english mod. There is somewhere in this thread.......

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Raven_2012 06-20-17 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo (Post 2493347)
For skins, you could use an addon paint, example: Nozaurio´s skins or Rusted Glory. Only I select the emblem from the game. Use them with JSGME.

Install SH5 German voices and after use the english mod. There is somewhere in this thread.......

Best regards.

Fitzcarraldo :Kaleun_Salute:

Thanks. I just found it odd, the other skins disappear and reappear for me, at start to purchase. They all seem to be showing up.

I found the English mod in another thread, but the Mediafire link or whatever link it was, is dead. I might look around in this thread for it.

I really don't want to reinstall the game right now to get English Language. I will look around or someone can reupload it for me.

Raven_2012 06-20-17 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven_2012 (Post 2493364)
Thanks. I just found it odd, the other skins disappear and reappear for me, at start to purchase. They all seem to be showing up.

I found the English mod in another thread, but the Mediafire link or whatever link it was, is dead. I might look around in this thread for it.

I really don't want to reinstall the game right now to get English Language. I will look around or someone can reupload it for me.

I found the English Language Link, it worked fine, took a second for the download to work right:
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...postcount=7766