SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   SH5 Mods Workshop (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=249)
-   -   [REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=210703)

Subwolf 04-05-16 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2395412)
Only if you messing up with snorkels which I don't recommend...

I don't really understand what you are trying to say but TDW OFEV can be utilized both when mod is enabled and disabled... In my instructions I have described the use when mods are disabled which is the most accurate way according to app creator (TDW).

My preferred way is to use OFEV "in fly" directly from the main "data" folder without any mods disabling, but that is a different story...

Maybe you could be kind enough to provide a link to your instructions then.

What I'm trying to say is that the application folder will disappear when the twos mod is disabled in JSGME, and the editor becomes unavailable.

Anyway, the way I do it works for me.

THEBERBSTER 04-05-16 04:59 PM

Nice one sober:up:
Just shows what can be achieved with SH5 when it is played in the right way.
Peter

vdr1981 04-05-16 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subwolf (Post 2395448)

How many times do I have to do that so I could finally became "kind" enough?

The link for instructions is clearly stated in FAQ and tips section, not to mention that I have post a link (God knows for which time) just a few posts ago...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sober (Post 2395419)
Thanks to your campaign fixes sobers mega mod is rock solid . No ctds and 53 saves on the current campaign . cheers .

:up:

Subwolf 04-05-16 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdr1981 (Post 2395452)
How many times do I have to do that so I could finally became "kind" enough?

The link for instructions is clearly stated in FAQ and tips section, not to mention that I have post a link (God knows for which time) just a few posts ago...

If you mean this post, your instructions are basically the same as I described in post 4756 of this thread.

So I guess this discussion is based on misunderstandings then, and we can put it down.

Sjizzle 04-06-16 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Subwolf (Post 2395448)

What I'm trying to say is that the application folder will disappear when the twos mod is disabled in JSGME, and the editor becomes unavailable.

Anyway, the way I do it works for me.

it's doesn't matter if disappear when u disable the mods u can run the application without any problem ..... when i have made this screen shot i was using MagUI and if i do some changes in Tdw's option file viewer and i enable my TDW's based mod list the changes what i have made in option file viewer will have effect.....

mr.artur_96 04-06-16 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.artur_96 (Post 2394882)
Is it possible to have type VIIB in middle of total germany ?

If so then how ?

Plz ;-)

vdr1981 04-06-16 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.artur_96 (Post 2395610)
If so then how ?

Plz ;-)

Sure...But only when BdU decide so...

If you want to "cheat" a bit then...

Increase your rating points found in CareerTrack.upc file from your last gamesave to something like 3 or 4 and end your patrol...

palmic 04-06-16 01:03 PM

[REL]The Wolves of Steel - SH5 Megamod

I have to say i have 99% of time wind 15/s.
If it was intended, ok, if not, it's a bug.
I operate mostly around England.

The second issue around weather is the fact it does not reset it's visual behavior relevant to weather report information.
-it seams save game keep same weather in report, but does not start to render it.

As a result i have most of time 15m/s in report, but absolutely clear sea. Right now i play for about 1-2 hours and it's still the same from load.
I know it will fix after next change, but the problem is the change is not happening

I know we were talking about it here yet, but right now i recognized it's rather mostly broken, than ok..

Sjizzle 04-06-16 04:29 PM

heya vecko i have made around 10 videos about your mega mod, tdwäs patcher, option file viewer, mod list order, targeting solution, how to use real navigation etc etc but there is problem i ma 6000 miles away from home and i can not edit and upload them now only when i will be home ....as soon i am home i will upload them and give u the links....

have a nice day
Sjizzle

palmic 04-06-16 11:40 PM

Flak gun damage to ships now seams to be balanced, thanks Vecko :up:

blackcan 04-07-16 08:36 AM

Hey i got a little confusing questsion.

http://i.imgur.com/intpQyo.jpg

Is this accurate? Since it says Dänemark is a enemy (since 10.04.40 and i'm on 20.07.40) but when i destroy them they seem to be friendly.

Is this a wrong table or is it the American dates like
MM/DD/YY ?
I assumed it is DD/MM/YY since everything is in german

palmic 04-07-16 09:07 AM

This is a good question.
When i attacked Netherland ship it was already axis, but in flags chart its allies for whole war.
The same problem i had right now with Greeks, its allied at flags, but ports at map are neutral. And the game crashed after i sunk them near of British Coast by deck gun.

oscar19681 04-07-16 12:40 PM

question ,

Is there a way to have radio contact reports to be visible again without disabling real navigation? I mean spotting enemy ships is a rare occation.
I run into neutral and red cross ships all the time. This is extremly frustrating. When i try to pinpoint the coordinates for enemy sightings myself there is never anything there.

Netscape Navigator 04-07-16 03:31 PM

Intercept Convoy complete?

Southwest approaches... right when I arrived at the red marker it said I completed intercept convoy... but I didn't spot or detect one.

Now I have a blank (no text) secondary objective. :hmm2:

On the way to my patrol zone I did sink 3 ships in a small convoy not far from German port, they were flying Netherlands flags. I also sunk a single brit vessel off the east coast of Ireland.

Anyways I'm a tad confused if I should continue hunting for convoys in the SW area or try and make it to the invasion of Norway.

How many days is the time spent in bunker? I forgot. Need to make sure I'm out at sea while the operation ends and new one begins.

THE_MASK 04-07-16 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netscape Navigator (Post 2395873)
Southwest approaches... right when I arrived at the red marker it said I completed intercept convoy... but I didn't spot or detect one.

Now I have a blank (no text) secondary objective. :hmm2:

On the way to my patrol zone I did sink 3 ships in a small convoy not far from German port, they were flying Netherlands flags. I also sunk a single brit vessel off the east coast of Ireland.

Anyways I'm a tad confused if I should continue hunting for convoys in the SW area or try and make it to the invasion of Norway.

How many days is the time spent in bunker? I forgot. Need to make sure I'm out at sea while the operation ends and new one begins.

If you use KSDCommander you can set the days in base to be random between 7-28 days afaik .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=224584