SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   COLD WATERS (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=268)
-   -   DotMod Releases (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=251398)

Davidtman 03-01-23 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strykerpsg (Post 2855479)
Does he respond on Discord? Just seems exceptionally quiet.

I do not know how to use Discord. I have an account but do not know how to find anything related to Cold Waters or Dot Mod.

TORDO222 03-04-23 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2855801)
I do not know how to use Discord. I have an account but do not know how to find anything related to Cold Waters or Dot Mod.

Just enter the corresponding links and you will be invited to join.At least,so did I. Greetings!

COLD WATERS:
https://discord.com/channels/3213412...60801351270400

DOT MOD:
https://discord.com/channels/8240840...97042588098570

Davidtman 03-08-23 05:44 PM

The latest update on Discord from a few days ago is the next update should be soon. No date was provided, I am hoping by the end of the month.

strykerpsg 03-08-23 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2856997)
The latest update on Discord from a few days ago is the next update should be soon. No date was provided, I am hoping by the end of the month.

Thanks for the update David. I cannot log onto Discord till the unscrew my account and the 2 factor authentication. :Kaleun_Salute:

JOEDEG 03-11-23 06:36 PM

DotMod US Sub selections available in 1984 timeline

Is there some reason in DOTMOD that I cannot select a 688(I) during the 1984 time frames, or am I just doing something wrong?

Davidtman 03-12-23 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEDEG (Post 2857479)
Is there some reason in DOTMOD that I cannot select a 688(I) during the 1984 time frames, or am I just doing something wrong?

The 688i did not enter service until 1988.

Davidtman 03-16-23 04:00 PM

Here is the latest updated from the Devs dated 3/14/

"HobbitJack — 03/14/2023 5:46 PM
@everyone
Hello, folks!

We're glad to announce that DotMod v0.5 is now officially named, and we're glad to have been working on it for a while now! v0.5 is not going to be a massive, completely gamechanging release like previous releases, but we do intend on making it a polish and cleanup update. However, we still hope to have some new toys for you! We also hope to have more on the DotMod Modern side project, coming soon!"

strykerpsg 03-16-23 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2858385)

@everyone
Hello, folks!

We're glad to announce that DotMod v0.5 is now officially named, and we're glad to have been working on it for a while now! v0.5 is not going to be a massive, completely gamechanging release like previous releases, but we do intend on making it a polish and cleanup update. However, we still hope to have some new toys for you! We also hope to have more on the DotMod Modern side project, coming soon!"

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the release of it, hoping this weekend :)

Davidtman 03-20-23 02:36 PM

TORDO222 — 03/18/2023 5:33 PM
Okay. Finally it’s time. I leave the link for the download of the "Early Freeze" mod. I hope you like it. Greetings!. Marcelo . LINK:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6312

Here is a smaller mod that was recently added for CW. It adds the Guppy 1A some new sonars and very early torpedoes that predate the ones used in the 1968 campaign.

strykerpsg 03-26-23 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2859102)
Okay. Finally it’s time. I leave the link for the download of the "Early Freeze" mod. I hope you like it. Greetings!. Marcelo . LINK:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6312

Here is a smaller mod that was recently added for CW. It adds the Guppy 1A some new sonars and very early torpedoes that predate the ones used in the 1968 campaign.

Wow! They have a flair for the dramtic....lol. Any news of an update? My Russian campaign is borked and has a game stopping bug. I've tried restarting a few times, but it still exists. Not complaining, just hoping the newest patch fixes it and I get some updates.

TORDO222 03-28-23 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2859102)

Very good!. Everything contributes, however small, adds to the entertainment. Greetings!. Marcelo

strykerpsg 04-09-23 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2858385)

@everyone
Hello, folks!

This has been very quiet for a long time. Hope the team is ok and this will become reality sooner than later.

Davidtman 04-10-23 01:12 PM

Update form a few minutes ago

HobbitJack — Today at 1:08 PM
Hello, @everyone!
We're glad to be able to announce more details for the upcoming v0.5 update! We're sorry it's taking so long but Sea Power keeps stealing our developers!

New vessels:
- Farragut-class DDG
- New model for Charles F. Adams-class DDG
- New model for Oberon-class SS
- Kidd-class DDG
- Dolfijn-class SS
- GUPPY IB-class SS
- Osa I/II-class PTG
- Atlantic Conveyer merchant (with randomized shipping contatiners)
Vanilla+ textures for REDFOR submarines
Fixed texture issues on Severodvinsk-class SSN
New torpedo models

Description file polish
Save file improvements
Vessels lose speed in turns
Optional experimental features (lead guidance, configurable maximum vessel limit)
Torpedo Depth/Homing setting improvements
Minor AI improvements
RTB order improvements
Many developer improvements
Minor campaign improvements
Critical bugfix for a typo on the loading screen (Dot Mod corrected to DotMod)

strykerpsg 04-10-23 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davidtman (Post 2862357)
HobbitJack — Today at 1:08 PM
Hello, @everyone!
We're glad to be able to announce more details for the upcoming v0.5 update! We're sorry it's taking so long but Sea Power keeps stealing our developers!

New vessels:
- Farragut-class DDG
- New model for Charles F. Adams-class DDG
- New model for Oberon-class SS
- Kidd-class DDG
- Dolfijn-class SS
- GUPPY IB-class SS
- Osa I/II-class PTG
- Atlantic Conveyer merchant (with randomized shipping contatiners)
Vanilla+ textures for REDFOR submarines
Fixed texture issues on Severodvinsk-class SSN
New torpedo models

Description file polish
Save file improvements
Vessels lose speed in turns
Optional experimental features (lead guidance, configurable maximum vessel limit)
Torpedo Depth/Homing setting improvements
Minor AI improvements
RTB order improvements
Many developer improvements
Minor campaign improvements
Critical bugfix for a typo on the loading screen (Dot Mod corrected to DotMod)

Fantastic news! Looking forward to the release. Any chance of an narrowed down ETA?

Also, great to hear assets supporting Sea Power. It will be a day 1, beta, early access instant buy, guaranteed.

R3dakted 04-19-23 10:41 PM

Sweeeeeet I'm very much looking forward to playing this.. thanks for the great work 👍🏻👍🏻