SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM Radio Room Forums (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/index.php)
-   General Topics (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/forumdisplay.php?f=175)
-   -   COVID-19 Vaccination: Post here if you have gotten the vaccination (https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=247850)

Skybird 06-28-21 06:47 AM

So, first shot of BionTec. Arm fell off, carpet's a mess from all the vomits, and I'm bleeding from all body openings, but I can walk over water, the girls give me the eye again and I can see two colours now of which I did not know they even exist.

Why not, as long as I do not turn rainbow. :D

Mr Quatro 06-28-21 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skybird (Post 2755033)
So, first shot of BionTec. Arm fell off, carpet's a mess from all the vomits, and I'm bleeding from all body openings, but I can walk over water, the girls give me the eye again and I can see two colours now of which I did not know they even exist.

Why not, as long as I do not turn rainbow. :D

Surely you jest :D

The only people getting Covid-19 in the states are the people that didn't get the shot yet ... same with dying just the people that were not vaccinated.

of course the testing for Covid has really been reduced also.

All known data is considered to be corrupted :yep:

Skybird 06-28-21 04:12 PM

Israel, UK: plenty of doublevaccinated get Delta. Point is they are infectous, yes - but they do not die and only a fraction of previous case numbers become seriously ill and hospitalzed. Thats what it is about. You may catch Delta, but it does not bring you down.

By timetable I will have full immunity effect not before mid august.

Being a bit tired this afternoon, like after sports or when having a mild flu. Nothing serious in vaccination effects so far.

Jimbuna 06-29-21 09:17 AM

Just tough it out Sky....as you well know, it is worth it in the end.

Von Due 07-06-21 10:55 AM

This took some time but first shot over with. For my colleagues, two had a bit of headaches and general pain for a few days, one experienced no side effects whatsoever. Oh well, guess I'll know in a few hours then what it's gonna be for me. Which one I got I can't tell. Forgot to ask :D The paper says Moderna - Pfizer so one of two.

Eisenwurst 07-06-21 08:10 PM

A couple of days ago I got my first shot of AstraZeneca.

I was fine till 2am next morning.....then it was like someone flicking a switch.....shivers, cold sweat, headache, loose bowels, wind. I couldn't get back to sleep, next day I was very weak, but that night I got 12 hours sleep and now feeling much better and catching up with housework.

It's all worth it in the long run.

Next shot in mid Sept.

No paperwork though...."it's all online" they tell me.

Randomizer 07-06-21 09:01 PM

2nd shot of Pfizer on 28 June with no side effects noted.

-C

Admiral8Q 07-11-21 08:10 AM

Yes. And no side effects so far... AHHHH!!!

http://i.imgur.com/hYLSilJ.gif

Rhodes 07-11-21 09:38 AM

Halo, :Kaleun_Salute:
Got my first shot last Thursday, phizer! I was on vacation, so only today I post it here. Only sore to a bit of painful arm. No side affects or reaction to it.

And I am loving having 5g Wi-Fi any where I go now, It is a plus! :D

vienna 07-11-21 07:25 PM

Wow...

...I hadn't heard of the 5g wireless side effect before...

<O>

Jeff-Groves 07-20-21 12:30 PM

Have an appointment Wednesday for my 1st shot.
I REALLY don't want to take the shots but with this new Delta and all the travel
I have to do with my job?
It comes down to the fact that odds are getting stacked against me!
:nope:

magic452 07-20-21 10:44 PM

Got my first Moderna shot about 10 hours ago.
A little soreness in my arm but so far that's it.
Knock on a bulkhead.

Made plans for a bad three days just in case.

Magic

Catfish 07-21-21 02:14 AM

^ Got my first Moderna jab on june 23rd, had no reaction until two weeks after when the arm hurt a little bit, so not much and gone in 3 days.
2nd one will be august 4th.

Otto Kurstmann 07-21-21 04:44 AM

At 15 I'm not allowed to get it. I will wait a few years in case any long term problems occur.
:Kaleun_Cheers:

Aktungbby 07-21-21 09:01 AM

welcome aboard!

Otto Kurstmann!:Kaleun_Salute: